Palisades style Mini Muppet project update thread

MWoO

Reaction score
My favorite all time Foo-Foo moment was with piggy in the ring leader outfit and Rowlf playing piano and cracking jokes. Best Foo-Foo moment ever and one of the best interactions of Jim and Frank's characters.

I really wish I could quit my job and just spend all my time making figures. As it stands now I get very little time to spend working in projects. Makes the process much slower than it should be.

The Floyd bust may actually happen before sal because it's only half a figure with no moving parts making things easier. And the base would be molded from an existing bust cutting even more time.

The demand for Fozzie is greater than I thought. While I am not taking pre-orders I will say that anyone who sends me a PM will be guaranteed a Fozzie. $15 us the cost if shipping to your area via USPS. I will cast more if need be.

Friday is my next day off and on that day I plan to finish the tie base and hat. If that happens ill pack them up and start taking actually orders.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Awesome I will definitely be purchasing a mini Fozzie when there all finished. The Floyd bust does a whole lot easier to produce before Sal. All exciting stuff

Dearth

Reaction score
"My favorite all time Foo-Foo moment was with piggy in the ring leader outfit and Rowlf playing piano and cracking jokes. Best Foo-Foo moment ever and one of the best interactions of Jim and Frank's characters."

Absolute classic moment. The live dog scratches, they both notice and incorporate it into the scene. Perfect ad lib by Frank.

On my list of most hilarious spontaneous moments, it's right up there with "Can you play hatless?" and the moment in Simon Smith when Fozzie's hat reappears in his hand, and he does a double-take as he sees it.

How's progress on Fozzie/Floyd/and Sal?

I'm in the camp for a Foo-Foo "pack-in" as well. And don't forget those Jonathan Winters aliens.

Bwa ha ha! You're gonna be sculpting from now til doomsday!

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Yes Foo-Foo is definitely one of those underated character always wanted a figure of her. I feel is Palisades made her she would of been done in the style of Gaffer but maybe a bit bigger. Such a shame we never got her and the things palisades planned still said we never got the Theater or the Bus even the lack of Bobo naked robin and the Sesame Street line especially the Oscar figure man I wish palisades had managed to live on a little longer than it did.

jobi71

Reaction score
Your work is amazing. Add me to list who would love the 2 Aliens from Jonathan Winters' episode.

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
What should we expect for prices whould love a sal or fozzie,
articulation or not

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
articulation or not

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
articulation or not

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
My phone was acting up and posted that to many times but another suggestion is mulch to go with Dr. Phil van neuter

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Mulch would be good but the height would he be shorter or taller than Van Neuter cause that figure was pretty tall. Looking at the unreleased palisades pieces Clueless Morgan was one that interested. You never really saw what he was wearing so I wonder how Palisades would of tackled it. Any progress on the pieces my good sir always get excited looking at this thread.