"Muppets Most Wanted" UK Movie Promotions (inc. TV)

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
New
Awesome stuff The Muppets really taking Britain by storm at the moment. I've also heard that they are going to on The One Show tomorrow which is great​
Just seen todays episode of The One show, very funny. Miss Piggy and Kermit sitting on the sofa which happens to be the same colour as Kermit, Miss Piggy starts talking then Kermit starts to talk and makes Piggy jump cos she couldnt see him sitting there ( brilliant reaction from Piggy). There was also a question from Alex Jones about who they'd like to have as guests if The Muppet Show was to return, but sadly neither Kermit or Piggy would be drawn into that issue.​
Oh. I see. Kermit now has a new adaptation with that couch. (LOL)

Scooters Jacket

Reaction score
I was at the premiere too, but I had no idea there were other MC'ers there. We had our whatnots with us and at the last minute got pulled out of the crowd to actually attend the premiere! It was an awesome experience!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Radio Update #2

Jo Whiley
Wednesday 26 March 2014 8.00pm
BBC Radio 2

"Muppets Mixtape"

Jo has another night of great new and old music plus she plays your weekly Mixtape. She also has What We Learned Today and The Parent Taxi Service dedication

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Watched the Alan Carr: Chatty Man Appearance and it was Pretty Good, Kermit and Constantine Funny and it was an Enjoyable Appearance :smile:

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
Matt Vogel is so funny. Love that he's getting more credit for his work now.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Just thought it was worth mentioning that. Just on it be all right on the night a show about television blooper. That they had an outtake from Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway in which they were with Fozzie and Kermit who fell over in front of the camera

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Just thought it was worth mentioning that. Just on it be all right on the night a show about television blooper. That they had an outtake from Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway in which they were with Fozzie and Kermit who fell over in front of the camera
Do you have a video link or was this just on tv?