Need Help: Signed Muppet Show Album

Leyton Curtis

Reaction score
Hi, I have in my possession The Muppet Show Album signed by various cast members dating from the 70's. The Album was given to me and my brother as a gift from our nan. She worked at Elstree studios for many years and managed to get the cast to sign a copy of the album. I'm interested to know what sort of value this item might have.

Unfortunately the album cover is rather tatty now and and the LP has one or two visible scratches, this was a well loved album back in the day particularly by my brother. However the interior is in fairly good condition and all autographs are very clear to see. As far as I can tell the the most predominant autographs are those of Jim Henson, Jerry Nelson and Richard Hunt. Dave Goelz has signed as The Great Gonzo and Frank Oz as Miss Piggy and Fozzie.

I would gladly post some pics but I can't seem to work out how to do so.

Leyton Curtis

Reaction score
I will be looking to sell it at some point but I would like to know its value first. If your prepared to make an offer, I would consider it.

limey

Reaction score
These signed LPs come up for sale every now and again. I will try and look up what they sold for. I'd be interested in buying also

David French

Reaction score
Leyton, perhaps the Antiques Roadshow would be able to assist you in value. Are they going to be anywhere near you this year?

JJ

Reaction score
Post photos so we can give you a value!