Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official US and International Trailers On-line

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Did anyone wonder if Mad Monty, Polly Lobster, Undertaker, Clueless Morgan, Old Tom, Phil van Neuter, Mean Mama, Doglion, and Walleye Pike were in this film as gulag prisoners? They had to have been if Calico, Angel Marie, Spotted Dick, Blind Pew, Black Wolf, Miss Poogy, One Eyed Jack and Big Mean Carl were. Also, was Chester Rat in this film? Because I saw a rat who looked like him in The Muppets (2011) during the We Built This City music number and I saw a rat that looked like him yet again, this time in this film and I just want to verify whether it's him or a different rat.:fishy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Did anyone wonder if Mad Monty, Polly Lobster, Undertaker, Clueless Morgan, Old Tom, Phil van Neuter, Mean Mama, Doglion, and Walleye Pike were in this film as gulag prisoners? They had to have been if Calico, Angel Marie, Spotted Dick, Blind Pew, Black Wolf, Miss Poogy, One Eyed Jack and Big Mean Carl were. Also, was Chester Rat in this film? Because I saw a rat who looked like him in The Muppets (2011) during the We Built This City music number and I saw a rat that looked like him yet again, this time in this film and I just want to verify whether it's him or a different rat.:fishy:

As a big MTI fan, I agree that when I see a few pirates I expect to see the rest -- but I think a few of them were more specific to MTI and not generic monsters. Also, Clueless Morgan was LOST after a tv interview soon after MTI. Sad, but true.

Phil va Neuter wouldn't be around at the moment because Brian Henson is currently not performing with The Muppets.

If it looks like Chester, and it sneezes like Chester, and it tastes like Chester, its probably Chester.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
As a big MTI fan, I agree that when I see a few pirates I expect to see the rest -- but I think a few of them were more specific to MTI and not generic monsters. Also, Clueless Morgan was LOST after a tv interview soon after MTI. Sad, but true.

Phil va Neuter wouldn't be around at the moment because Brian Henson is currently not performing with The Muppets.

If it looks like Chester, and it sneezes like Chester, and it tastes like Chester, its probably Chester.
No clueless morgan was lost after Muppets Tonight:skeptical: with polly lobster

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Did I say Black Wolf? I meant Black Dog. I'm so used to mistaking him for a wolf because that's what animal he looks like.

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
He's that big bad wolf Muppet, that friend of "Ruthie" from "Sesame Street." Isn't he?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
That's Black Dog you're thinking of. He first appeared in Muppet Treasure Island as a pirate in the beginning of that film. He recently appeared in a cameo next to Blind Pew in Muppets Most Wanted as a gulag inmate. He didn't have any lines though. And neither Blind Pew or any of the other Muppet Treasure Island muppets. Only Carl, Pops, and Miss Poogy had dialogue.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The trailer did two things for me at the time that I watched it.
  1. Watch it 50 more times
  2. Think that Annie Sue would have some role in the film.
I don't want to sound like one of those nit-picky muppet fans, but why would they bring Annie Sue ALONG WITH HER ORIGINAL PUPPETEER LOUIS GOLD, and have them do nothing at all, oh well, maybe she had lines, but they were cut out of the film.