A Monday Return

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Soooooo....it's Monday. :smile:

If you've been reading my Pool Hall series, you'll know that in 5 Ball, I brought back everyone's favorite heir apparent, Robin the Frog. In that, Robin was currently spending the summer and long with his uncle and aunt due to some issues happening back home.

This is the story that explains how Robin returned to the Muppets and why Kermit and Piggy are currently his legal guardians. You know the deal - next chapter up next Monday!

A Monday Return

Sunday morning

For most people, Sunday mornings meant sleeping in, recovering from the late nights of Saturday and preparing themselves for the onslaught of work on Monday; for others, they may have been up, bright and early, and heading out to either church or to start/finish those weekend errands.

For the group known as the Muppets, Sundays were usually spent getting ready for their show that happened in the evenings. Their weekends were designated for practice and run throughs, as they geared up for the show, ironing out any kinks or mishaps that might come about before show time; this of course did nothing to stop kinks and mishaps from happening during the show, but these were always concerns left to figure out once the show started.

On this Sunday however, there was no show, which meant that many of their acts and cast members were doing what most did – sleeping in. But they were actors and musicians of the highest sort, so while many were still in bed or just leisurely taking their time in their chores and duties, there were some folks hanging around the theater, working on their acts for the following week or just doing what folks usually did on the weekend – hang out with their friends.

Miss Piggy, the troupe’s leading lady, had done exactly that – slept in until around nine o’clock and then had taken her sweet time getting ready for the start of her day. Her boyfriend, the director and leader for the Muppets, was down at the theater doing whatever administrative work that needed to be done before their next show. In many cases, he and his assistant would do these things during the week on Wednesday, but the two had felt the sooner the better, this way they could easily call off the normal meeting that happened on Mondays, giving everyone an extra weekend to do whatever they wanted. Piggy had some clear ideas on what she wanted to do tomorrow and they didn’t include the usual quintet that she spent time with at the start of the weekday.

A lot of things had happened since she had returned to America and the Muppets proper, one of those being that she and the director had to reevaluate and restart their often tumultuous relationship. There had been harsh words and icy comments between the two of them over their years together, though none more damaging than having him tell her he had no plans on ever marrying her; that had been a blow, a real one, two punch to the gut that had just devastated her and it didn’t matter how many times he had tried to apologize, it couldn’t be taken back and in most instances, harsh words are often blanket statements for the truth. So she had left – left the Muppets, left the country, and left him, hoping to find a life in which she could live away from the one she had started back in Hollywood, but it was something that needed to be done. And it had been done.

And it had seemed like a done deal until they walked back into her life seven years later.

Since then, she and Kermit the Frog had tried to make amends for their previous failure, while trying to be more mature in this current attempt. Oh, they still fought – it wouldn’t have been their relationship if they didn’t – but now comments weren’t laced with anger or discontent; barbs were done in playfulness and humor, while insults were quickly diffused in order to prevent the long and lingering amount of discord that was prevalent in their past. Before they had parted, they had a house together, one that she had bought and that they still lived in and on several occasions, Kermit had made comments that he still wanted everything that came with married life, including children.

That was on the list for tomorrow, if she had her way. And she usually did.

On that Sunday, Piggy had just finished showering and getting dressed, with plans on heading out to the studios in order to save the poor red headed assistant from the frog’s insistence on doing work. The boy – no matter how old he would get, he would always be the kid and a boy to the rest of them – had a girlfriend now, who surely wanted to see him on that day and the diva felt it was her duty to steer the two into the same happiness that she was currently feeling with Kermit and that could only happen if she managed to distract the frog long enough for the red head to escape. Because it was Sunday and technically a day off, Piggy was dressed casually, chic jeans and one of the director’s white dress shirts, with her blond locks hanging about her shoulders as she made her way through the kitchen, towards the coffee pot and freshly made coffee that awaited her.

This was her second cup and she was planning on putting some into two carriers once she made her way out. This was a caffeine house and her frog needed his addiction updated if he was planning on getting anything done; with that thought, Piggy reconsidered the idea of taking the two carriers and instead of carrying one. If Kermit was alert, that would make it a lot harder to keep his attention on her and off of work, especially if he and his assistant had been pilling themselves with coffee from the cantina or the coffee shop around the corner. Thinking over her options, the diva allowed the sudden ringing of the phone to go three rings before she answered, figuring it must be Kermit calling because he had forgotten his cell phone – which he had – and was calling the house looking for it.

“Frog residence.”

“A…aunt….aunt Piggy?”

“Robbie!” she exclaimed, pleasure at hearing the voice on the other end. “How are you, dearheart? Keeping yourself out of trouble?”

Robin was Kermit’s nephew and former cast member of the Muppets when they had first began. A child of five when the original show had been in production, Robin had held an intuitive knowledge of acting and being on stage, something that many attributed to his uncle being who he was and that perhaps, the two came from an unknowing entertainment family. Robin, as any child would, had enjoyed his days as a featured player in one of the most famous troupes in the country, but as with any child, schooling was very paramount and the young frog’s parents had insisted on him continuing his school work. It was his mother who had been very firm on that point, something that caused some conflict between her and his father.

It was the mounting conflict that had caused the small rift between them to grow until their marriage could not withstand the turmoil. As with any marriage breakup, it had affected Robin the hardest, especially when his mother had put her foot down on his ever going back to the acting world, barely granting him the ability to visit his famous aunt and uncle in Hollywood. While he understood the reasons behind staying in Leland, Robin wanted to experience the euphoria he once had when he was a child star – being a normal child, in a non-entertainment world was, in a word, boring. And difficult in some respects – he was very close to his uncle and felt that he could tell the elder frog any and everything, including the troubles that he was having at home.

And on this day, his troubles seem to amplify themselves.

Piggy had launched into a story about she was headed down to the theater now in order to save his uncle and by extension, the young assistant helping him and she waited to hear whatever cheeky, teenaged comment the younger frog had set up, however none was forthcoming.
“Robin?” she asked, wondering if perhaps the call had dropped. His cell could lose connection at times, depending on where he was. “You still there?”

The silence she expected, after all, cell phones and their carriers could be tricky even in the best of locations; the soft sobs on the other end, however, she was not.

Humor faded into concern, as she quickly asked, “Robin? What is it? What’s wrong?”

And he told her, though sobs, hiccups, and an increasing amount of sorrow and panic.

“Robin, listen to me,” she said, firmly. “We’ll be there, alright? Give me the hour and we’ll be on a plane; we’ll be there by the end of the day, sweetheart. I promise.”

Aaron

Reaction score
Great start! A slightly bigger font would be appreciated though.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Great start! A slightly bigger font would be appreciated though.

Tank q berry much!

Huh, I thought did make the font bigger :confused: Maybe I didn't. Next time, I will though. Will be working on this in about two shakes of a :zany:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Is waiting for the next installment because noone makes Robin go through what he may or may not be going through without facing the consequences. :fanatic:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Late, very late, this is, but here it is! :big_grin:

Also, saw the movie earlier and while a bit repeated and suspension of belief, it was still good. Most def will need to get this on dvd, as pretty sure there are cut scenes that are trailered, but don't show in the movie. But you'll see (if you haven't seen it). Anyway, here's your Monday on Monday!

Chapter I

Kermit the Frog, director and leader for the Muppets, was already at the theater that morning, using the extra time to catch up on the administration and finances of the company, along with his stage manager and assistant, Scooter Grosse. The two often took days through the week to work on the business side of their entertainment venture; the rebound of the group since their last movie and subsequent getting back together had buoyed them out of a hole that had been dung nearly eight years earlier. During that time, the others had done their own things, had moved on to bigger and better things, including the young red head who stood by Kermit’s side.

The breakup had been hard on everyone involved, friendships had been tested and separated, but luckily had been able to be mended. The biggest hurt, however, had come from Kermit himself – letting his mouth and most likely his emotions get away with him, the frog had said something that had broken his long standing relationship with the leading lady, which led to the final straw that broke the proverbial back; he didn’t know if it was the growing downward spiral that was happening with his friends, the spiral that was going on with his relationship, or the aftermath of the death of two of their own, but it had led Kermit to make some stupid decisions. The first that had happened was his continued pursuit on their last project - despite it having been cancelled three weeks earlier, Kermit had been calling in the cast and crew to work, knowing that they were working on something that wasn’t even a reality any more.

It had been a secret to all but the stuntman, who had happened upon the revelation as he and his girlfriend prepared to leave for other parts.

It was out in the open now, a decision that had been made once Scooter had found out about it and Kermit had made the decision that put them where they were now. As the only heir to that of JP Grosse, Scooter had been met with a landslide of business ventures, companies, and controlling interests upon the mogul’s death, something that the young Muppet had not been prepared for in his early twenties. It was then Scooter had begged and pleaded for Kermit to help, to take away the very large task of controlling all of these companies; while Kermit couldn’t take all of the businesses, he could take one – that of Muppet Studios, the company that been built and converted from the land purchase JP had done before the group had officially gotten together. To that end, Kermit became the sole promoter of the studios, while Scooter was able to look forward to schooling and even an internship with search giant Google.

But with Kermit’s decision to keep production going and the eventual revelation had forced the group to make changes, resulting in the removal of Kermit as the head of the company and instituting Scooter back in. That’s what it looked like on paper and what their business partners may have seen, but to everyone else, Kermit was still the head honcho of the Muppets and their studio and Scooter was his right hand man and that was the way they had wanted it. And on this Sunday, the two of them performed the same duties they did whenever it was time to do their admin stuff.

That had been about thirty minutes ago and in that time, the theater had quickly become a mini circus with the arrival of the penguins, who were determined to show Kermit their new idea for a musical number and had cornered the frog near his desk at backstage left. Scooter, who had gone out to pick up the breakfast both had missed while working, had only been able to walk in to the scene he saw now, where penguins galore swarmed the green frog; and right now, the red head couldn’t decide if he wanted to laugh or help out his captain.

The decision was decided for him when he felt the touch of someone’s hand on his shoulder, seeing that it was Piggy that stood behind him. Before he had even had the chance to greet her, she was saying, “I need two tickets to Leland, today. You got an hour.”

“Do I get to know what for?” he asked, watching as she went past him and began to head upstairs to her dressing room.

“I’ll let you know if you get them.”

“I’m on it.”

From the middle of the stairs, Piggy could see the calamity that the frog was facing, surrounded by a gaggle of giggling and gossiping penguins and that he was losing completely; luckily she had the perfect out, but it came at a price. “Kermit,” she called. “Kermit!”

“Yeah!”

“Moi would like to see you, please!”

“I…calm down, Cheesy, I can see you clearly. Piggy, is that you?” he called. “Come on, fellas, give a frog some space. Can a frog get some space? Piggy, I can’t talk right now!”

“Kermit, it’s very important I see you up here.”

“Piggy, can this wait?” came the exasperated sigh. “Guys, will you just show me what it is you want?”

“Penguins, scat!” the diva shouted, causing all the clucking and quaking of the arctic mammals to stop and all of them turned around to see where the command came from. Seeing that it was coming from the diva, the group immediately parted like the red sea, allowing for the frog to escape if he really wanted to. “Kermit J,” she addressed, calmly. “I need to see you, right now, upstairs. Please, Kermit.”

Kermit was used to Piggy’s demands and in many cases, he could give as good as he got, but something about the way she had asked, with the special note that she had used his middle initial to get his attention, seemed different from the other times she had tried to coax him up to her dressing room. “Scooter, can you, uh…?” he asked, nodding his head to the penguins that had been quiet since being commanded to.

“Yeah, Boss.”

Curiosity got the better of him and it caused him to head towards the stairs and follow the leading lady up them and into her dressing room. Piggy entered first, turning to face him as soon as he had walked through the door and closed it. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

Since that phone call, Piggy had been trying her best to figure out the best way of telling Kermit what was going on, but now, with him facing her, she wasn’t sure what to say. “Kermit, I don’t…” she began, then cleared her throat to start again. “It’s about Robin.”

For a moment, Kermit felt his heart stop. “Is…is he okay?”

“He…yes, Kermit, he’s….” she tried. “Physically, he’s okay He’s okay, Kermit.”

“But there’s something wrong.”

“Yes, dearheart.”

Taking a few more steps into the room, so that he was nearer to her, he asked, “What?”

“Leaper…” she started. “Um….she’s gone.”

“Gone…as in…?”

Taking a flipper in one of her hands, she gave it a squeeze; Kermit knew what she had meant and he found it hard to continue standing, though he didn’t sink onto the bed like he thought he would. “Did…did…” he stuttered. “Did you talk to Jimmy? I mean, he…he’s…”

“Hey,” she whispered. “Look at me. Kermit, look at me and listen. We’re going down there, ok?

“We are?”

“Of course we are,” she said. “I’ve taken care of everything, alright?”

“You have?”

Quirking her lips a bit of a smirk, she whispered, “Always the tone of surprise.”

That made him chuckle, though for the circumstances, it was quite hollow. “How…how…?”

At that precise moment, there came a knock on the door, before it opened to reveal Scooter. Knowing that this was obviously a tricky situation, he quickly entered the room and closed the door behind him. Holding up his tablet, he said, “Two tickets, Leland, leaves in about two hours. Jackson was the closest, so you’ll get there in a little under six; best I could do.”

Reaching for the tablet and subsequently patting the redhead on the cheek, Piggy said, “Andrew, you are a darling.” Turning to him, she continued with, “I have no idea when we’ll be back, so it goes without saying that you, Rowlf, Fozzie, and Gonzo – if he behaves – are running the show; you have final say, Andrew. Everyone will listen to you, when you make them and if there is any problem, they will answer to me or Kermit and you know, no one wants to answer to one of us.”

“It’ll be the death of them,” the page smiled. “Figuratively or literally, depending on who it might be.” He was a quiet for a moment, his eyes going back and forth between the diva and the director. “Is everything okay?” he asked, quietly. “I mean…what do I tell everyone?”

Piggy paused for a bit, glancing slightly at the frog behind her. “Death in the family.” Some of the color drained from Scooter’s face and it took the diva a second to realize what he could have possibly been thinking. “It’s not Robin,” she said, immediately. “But…it’s not Robin, okay?”

Scooter nodded quickly. “Yeah,” he whispered. “Okay, yeah, I got it.” Taking a deep breath and standing straight, he nodded again, this time with more confidence. “I got it. Don’t worry about a thing, I’ll handle it.”

Patting him again on the cheek, she said, “Good boy. Two hours?”

“Yeah, LAX.”

“Alright,” she said, grabbing Kermit’s hand. It was a testament to how very distracted he was that the physical act of Piggy touching him, actually managed to startle him somewhat. “Ready?”

Nodding, Kermit gave Piggy’s hand a reassuring squeeze, before walking past Scooter and towards the door, a mumbled “You’re the best, Scooter” the only greeting and goodbye he had said to the gofer.

“Call me if things get hairy.”

“Likewise,” Scooter whispered, giving a glance back at the frog who had just left.

[hr]

Leland, Mississippi was a small city within Washington County, with only a population of a little under five thousand people. The city stood within the very heart of the Mississippi Delta, smack dab in the heart of blue and country; there had been many a blues singer that had been born or who had sang in the city, such as Johnny Winter and James ‘Son’ Thomas.

For more modern audiences, the Leland was home to The Frogs, local legends in the community. James The Frog had been somewhat of a local blues singer when he had been a young frog, which was how he had met his wife, Darla Jane; Darla, who insisted on going by Jane at the first opportunity, had been a sweet, young waitress at one of the dive bars he’d been playing in one night. It was a favorite hangout for him and his friends, but it became a particularly happy place once he had caught the eye of the waitress.

It had been love and marriage after that, with Jane making him the proud father of several hundred children. James would never say it outright that he had favorite children or favorite grandchildren, but he couldn’t stop the excitement he got when he saw his oldest boy’s name up in lights for the first time. Kermit had taken after his father in many respects – same skin coloring, same smile, same type of temperament, and same musical talent. Just after losing his tail, the little frog had wanted to know what the strange looking instrument was that hung on the wall of their little home and by the time he had reached childhood, he knew how to play both guitar and banjo, with a couple of other instruments thrown into the mix.

While James loved the fact that at least one of his children wanted to follow in his footsteps, Hollywood wasn’t a place for a small town country frog. It was a hard place and to be honest, James as afraid for his oldest boy, afraid that the harshness of that city, that lifestyle would change the sweet and good natured frog he knew his son to be. It was with a heavy heart that the elder frog let his boy go off to Hollywood, never foreseeing the fact that his son would become the leader of the oddest group of people and would help to launch themselves as international superstars.

It would have been fine to have one actor and musician in the family, but then to discover that his youngest grandson at the time – the shy and small Robin – took after his uncle and grandfather had been another proud moment. James and Jane weren’t the types of grandparents that interfered in the way their children raised their own, but it did hurt something inside the elder frog when the boy’s mother had cut that dream in half. The Frogs were very traditional kind of folks and if there was one thing they always truly believed in, it was love – the love that two people had for each other, the love that friends and family all held for each other, that’s what always mattered in the long run.

Jimmy was one of his middle children and directly named after him. Jimmy was very much a mama’s boy – though all the boys were – and Jimmy had found himself a wild filly in his former wife, Leaper. Leaper was also very traditional and she was not the kind of woman who tolerated hopeless dreams and passions. Jimmy was just as talented as his older brother and father, but he had decided that he had wanted to do right by the girl he wanted to marry and there was nothing wrong with that; Jimmy was every bit the good husband and father that his father expected him to be.

James didn’t know what the exact trouble was between them, but he knew some of it was Jimmy letting Robin spent so much time in Hollywood with his uncle and hopefully future aunt. Jimmy loved Kermit, as much as any little brother could love their big brother; James knew the two would probably never admit it out loud, but they had been the best of friends when they had been younger, Kermit always making sure his little brother stayed out of trouble or doing his best to keep his little brother out of trouble. That was why Jimmy never saw an issue with Robin staying with his big brother; Leaper however did.

James had overheard her once complaining that Robin spent more time with his uncle than his did his own parents and it only worsened once the Muppets gained popularity, both with their TV show and their movies, until Leaper finally put her foot down on letting her only son continue this life. The more time he was gone, the more he only talked about wanting to follow in his uncle’s footsteps. The elder frog sheepishly may have contributed to that dream as well, a few times telling his grandson all of his musician stories and the folks he had met when they had traveled through town. He didn’t think anything of it, it certainly wasn’t as upscale as the stories he had heard from Kermit, about the people he had met and starred with.

It wasn’t that James didn’t like Leaper, he just sometimes couldn’t understand how she and his son got together in the first place and managed to stay together for as long as they did. But when he thought that, he was sure people probably thought the same about him and Jane and were no doubt thinking along the same lines about his oldest boy and the pig he was very fond of. But regardless of how he may have felt about her, James certainly hadn’t wanted this fate for her, and definitely not for his son or grandson.

It should have been a relatively easy and normal morning, a normal Sunday that should have been started with breakfast with the family had been horribly interrupted with the frantic call from Jimmy, who had received the summons from his son. Leaper had been suffering from what they had all assumed was a slight bug, something that they had all caught once in a while, but Leaper’s illness seemed to hang on even when it should have left. She was a stubborn frog, most of the time, but in this regard – her health – she was as stubborn as bull and that was apparently the fatal flaw.

Robin now stayed with his mother most of the time and as he was wont to do, he was up early making his own breakfast and looking over the homework he had due the next day. Now longer the small, shy little tadpole he had been, Robin was now a full-fledged teen and everything that came with it; he was a little more temperamental, especially in living with his mother. It wasn’t that he didn’t love his mother, he did of course, but when faced with an ordinary life that didn’t include acting, dancing, and singing seemed…too normal. If he was perfectly honest with himself, the teen missed the excitement and fun he had when he was on the Muppet Show.

It had been near a decade since he’d been involved with the Muppets and it had been even longer since the group had been all together in themselves, however a chance meeting with an oil baron, an evil plot, and three random fans and the group was back doing what they had loved doing; the only problem was, Robin wasn’t there with them and he so wanted to be. If he had been living with his father, he would’ve had the chance to go back, but he wasn’t. He was living with his mother and Leaper the Frog had never been a fan of the lifestyle, especially when it seemed that her son seemed to be spending way too much time there and not enough time here.

They had been fighting more, but Robin had figured it was because he was a teen and she was sick as all get out. It certainly didn’t prepare him for that morning.

“Mom?” he called, trying to figure out if she was coming in or not. He wasn’t supposed to be reading comics while at the table and for the moment, Leaper couldn’t figure out where he was getting comics in the first place. “Mom, I’m eating breakfast and certainly not reading comics at the table.”

Counting down about two minutes, Robin quickly stashed the comic and quickly finished his cereal before she came in. Ten minutes passed without sound or sight of his mother, which was not usual in any circumstance. Leaper had been getting up later in the day, but again, the teen had just counted it as her being sick, hence why he didn’t want to push his luck any more than he had as of late. When another five minutes went by and he still had not seen my mother, Robin got up and headed down the hall.

“Mom?” he called, knocking on the door before entering the room. When he didn’t get an answer, he poked his head around the door. “Mom, you up yet?”

Leaper was still asleep, curled under the sheets, and she looked rather peaceful, peaceful enough that Robin was almost too afraid to wake her. “Mom?” he called again. Making his way into her room, the teen shook her quickly. “Mom? It’s like after eight, shouldn’t you be up? Mom? Mom.”

He was shaking her and she wasn’t waking up.

She wasn’t waking up.

“Mom. Mom. Mom? Mom!”

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, that's better. Death in the Frog family, that explains a lot. Don't do that to us again.

There are lots of wonderful details here in the backstories you've given various characters. Particularly enjoyed the way Kermit's parents met. But if you're playing with the established characters that most of us use in the shared ficverse, shouldn't Kermit's mom's name be "Jane" instead of "Jean"?
Also, you might want to check your work before posting for any little tidbits that might need cleaning or correcting like "my mom" when it should have been "his mom" and all the unnecessary "that of"'s though I've pretty much given up on those.

An oil baron, evil plot, and three fans. Yep, that's pretty much the plot of their last movie. If only :embarrassed: had actually watched it.
BTW: If you listen to "We're Doing A Sequel" from the soundtrack, the line sung by :concern: is not a nag or a hint, it's an actual threat aimed at Disney/Pixar. If only we could get them to be as active with their planned Día de Los Muertos film as well. *Grumble.

Thanks for posting, I look forward to the next installment of this great fic. *Leaves brownies.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Okay, that's better. Death in the Frog family, that explains a lot. Don't do that to us again.

There are lots of wonderful details here in the backstories you've given various characters. Particularly enjoyed the way Kermit's parents met. But if you're playing with the established characters that most of us use in the shared ficverse, shouldn't Kermit's mom's name be "Jane" instead of "Jean"?
See, I KNEW there's was an established name for Kermit's mom and I could not think of the author who did it and honestly, by the time I got to writing the end section, I was tired. I won't lie. Got a lot of stuff done, saw the Mupps, went shopping, made dinner, ate, etc.

Also, you might want to check your work before posting for any little tidbits that might need cleaning or correcting like "my mom" when it should have been "his mom" and all the unnecessary "that of"'s though I've pretty much given up on those.
See above.

An oil baron, evil plot, and three fans. Yep, that's pretty much the plot of their last movie. If only :embarrassed: had actually watched it.
BTW: If you listen to "We're Doing A Sequel" from the soundtrack, the line sung by :concern: is not a nag or a hint, it's an actual threat aimed at Disney/Pixar. If only we could get them to be as active with their planned Día de Los Muertos film as well. *Grumble.
As I told my roommate (who I made come with me), as far as soundtracks, I actually like this one better, though the plot of this was...so-so. I had to suspend my belief that *spoilers* everyone would do the thing to the guy, you know. But in lieu of the last movie, it does make sense in context, which I can believe. If this had been set in classic Muppet movie territory, no, I wouldn't believe it.

And can I just say the new voice for Piggy is excellent. Not that I didn't like Frank Oz, who is superb, but I have never liked his singing voice (for Piggy anyways); new guy - pounding it. Piggy's song in this (complete with Celine Dion and music video scene) took the prize for my sad song moment and Constantine's song to her....no words. Words fail me for either how ridiculous or ridiculously awesome it was.

Anyway, I'm muffining my own post here. What was I talking about? Um...yeah, next part next week. Or something.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know you actually saw the movie. The Big House is my fave song, just like the full version of Me Party was my fave from TM. What... I regret nothing.
Thanks to MCR playing the soundtrack, I have a better appreciation of The Interrogation Song, didn't rully hear it that clearly/follow it that well at the showing I went to last week.

*Leaves choc chip muffin since we're muffining posts now.
*Wants devil prawn from Creature Shop Challenge to hunt down sea lemurs. Sorry, my mind's going. Better catch it before it runs away. Come back here brain! *Chases after the over-analytical lab mouse.

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Good to know you actually saw the movie. The Big House is my fave song, just like the full version of Me Party was my fave from TM. What... I regret nothing.
Thanks to MCR playing the soundtrack, I have a better appreciation of The Interrogation Song, didn't rully hear it that clearly/follow it that well at the showing I went to last week.
The Big House has been in my head all day today, which is great cause Something So Right was in my head yesterday. lol

I also heard the whole Interrogation Song and don't remember Gonzo's part in the movie, so that was funny to hear (especially since it gives an aftermath of his running with the bulls fiasco)

So, hey moderator Count Guy, could you, would you, pretty please, change something in the above for me?

Seeing as 'Jane' is the established mom name in the ficverse here, can you change the Jean's to Jane's? I'll go with the 'her full name is Darla Jane and everyone calls her Jane' and then will go with a grandkid being Darla Jean, this way I can still have the name and keep within the establishment.

Many tanks!