A little Fanart

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Not a request (apologises, by the way, my only excuse is that college and life as well as just not being in the mood to draw got in the way) but something I've kept in my files for a very long time.

Yeah, a couple of you may remember that I said in 'Favourite Muppet Ships' that I ship Zoot/Lips. Like, I REALLY ship it. But I was pretty embarrassed about it despite the fanfic/art ideas I had, which is why I didn't post any of these doodles at the time I drew them (in fact I was pretty embarrassed by any ship I had that wasn't canon in any fandom). Then, during my break from MC and spending time with another fandom on tumblr, I just thought, 'Ehh, this isn't too bad!' and starting making more non-canon ship art. So I guess that's why I'm showing these now.

Anyway, enough babbling. Here's my old incredibly cheesy Zoot/Lips doodles I did over a year ago!

Why have I only waited until just now to come back and see this? These are adorable.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Here’s a little sketchy-sketch of Zoot, as shown in Muppet Peter Pan, as I was practising on a new art program.

'Corse his colours are greener in the comic, like he was in the 80s, but I prefer him in his cool blue.

"Can't shut you up, can we, dude?"

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score

Here's to a great big whopping happy Fraggle-esque birthday to Slackbot! So here's her OCs Janken, Sage and Poncle ready to celebrate with a new radish (which has an unusually tiny leaf, but that's just because it's a special one and totally not an artist mistake)

Hope it's a good one! :excited: