Anyone else sick of this?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Pardon me for asking but what is this Big Bang Theory that people are mentioning?:confused: Is it a show of some sort?
Beware! A Netflixed disc of the Big Bang Theory can consume the whole evening! It's one of those shows that manage to be both sweet and funny and it celebrates the individual! I love that show so much.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I'm sick to death of hearing people say "Jim Parsons was the best thing about the new Muppet movie". Like, seriously?! It was a fantastic movie! it seems to be just the kids who are fans of The Big bang theory but he's in it for a song and that's it.
I know right, I watched the film with my friends and when I askede them what the best part was, they said, SHELDON!!!!!!!!! SICK OF IT!!!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing casual fans write they didn't like MMW cause Kermit and Piggy's voices sounded weird.
Well you yourself said you were concerned that Jim Henson not be forgotten. I think the fact that fans notice that Kermit's voice is different proves Jim is still very much on people's minds. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm tired of people saying they don't like Kermit and Piggy's "new" voices. Steve's been doig Kermit for 24 years now and Eric's been doing Piggy for 12. They aren't new anymore!
Again, with all credit to the new(er) performers), I'd say that fan reaction is a testament to how much fans still appreciate Jim (and Frank). It means his work hasn't been forgotten. That's not a bad thing, guys, lol.

I guess I'm used to this reaction as a Soap Opera fan. Characters change actors all the time, and sometimes you like the new actors and sometimes you don't.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm sick of seeing casual fans write they didn't like MMW cause Kermit and Piggy's voices sounded weird.
Yet no Mr. Peabody sounds weird? I actually like how the Happy Meal commercial is an impersonation of Ty Burrel's impersonation of Bill Scott and it somehow comes out sounding like a BAD Morgan Freeman. Double Other Darrin...

Characters are usually recast when someone dies or leaves. That said, Eric's Piggy has never sounded more like Frank's than this film. Obviously these casual fans only watched like the first 3 films at one point and haven't touched the franchise since. UGH! No wonder why it's underperforming. Freaking casuals...

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Again, with all credit to the new(er) performers), I'd say that fan reaction is a testament to how much fans still appreciate Jim (and Frank). It means his work hasn't been forgotten. That's not a bad thing, guys, lol.

I guess I'm used to this reaction as a Soap Opera fan. Characters change actors all the time, and sometimes you like the new actors and sometimes you don't.
Yeah, I get that. I'm glad that people remember and love Jim and Frank. But I also think that Steve and Eric are both doing great jobs and probably deserve more appreciation from casual fans than they get.