New Mexico episodes

stuiefan

Reaction score
I checked Hulu Nothing about The New Mexico Shows, they are hard to find

Katzi428

Reaction score
....and the closing credits . That's all. Sorry.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm sorry some of you are having such a hard time just being able to view these episodes. People like Katzi and me were around when they first aired, and they really were truly special. To have a week of episodes so far removed from the Street was such a radical idea. (Worked well with Hawaii a few years later).

Hopefully the legal hassles can be overcome, they can be posted on youtube again, or Sesame Workshop can put them on a DVD someday. It's so crazy it just might work.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That was a big disappointment. I remember having them taken down in the middle of my viewing of those. Plus there are other sites for viewing videos besides YT, so that would be something to consider as well.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just thought you should know that I intend on posting these episodes on Dailymotion. (I could post them to YouTube, but due to Sesame Workshop's copyright issues, my account will more than likely be in jeopardy.) Stay tuned- but bear with me; I have a lot going on my life right now, it may be quite a while before I have time to upload them.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is true, but isn't one of the episodes where we meet "Limbo" or "Nobody", the Muppet who taught us how to count to 10 in a really weird way, or am I confusing myself with the Hawaii episodes?

wiley207

Reaction score
How nice! I hope you don't mind if I then take the News Flash segment about the Five Little Pigs and upload it onto my YouTube channel as a separate video, so that can be back on YouTube again!