Muppets Most Wanted Box Office Numbers

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well the Friday estimates are out and MMW managed $2,626,000. It's projected to make $10 million for the weekend, which isn't terrible, and it will be somewhat on par with the 2011 film's second weekend. Meanwhile Detergent plummeted 64%, awesome!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Like I said in a previous post it was very positive for merchandise at my Disney store yesterday! Only one Kermit doll was left! And the many tumblers that were there you could see the back of the shelf! I know I can only speak for mine but I'm sure it was people who saw the film and then went out to buy afterwards. :smile:

goldenstate5

Reaction score
Yup, right on target with 9 to 10 million, which is a decent hold.

Good to hear about the merchandise. The franchise would really be down in the dumps if that failed to sell.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well good news, guys, my friend and I went to the theater today and MMW sold out - twice!

So in the meantime we're having dinner before the next show (which we wisely got tickets for beforehand this time, lol). Stay tuned!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
See! It's picking up. There's just so much bad word surrounding Divergent, and Noah isn't even any competition to MMW. It should be steady for the next few weeks, and it'll do fairly well in the UK.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
See! It's picking up. There's just so much bad word surrounding Divergent, and Noah isn't even any competition to MMW. It should be steady for the next few weeks, and it'll do fairly well in the UK.
For the sake of people who enjoyed the film, I'm glad. I can't join in the enthusiasm for this film, but for the sake of the Muppets overall, I'm glad if they remain in the spotlight.