Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know what Pops said in the movie I think I remember seeing him but I can't remember what he said ?

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Ok, didn't see this thread until now. Forgive me if some of this has already been stated.

I thought this movie was AWESOME! Was it the best? No, that's The Muppet Movie (in my opinion). Personally, I thought this movie was better than the last one. It was funnier, more entertaining, and most importantly, had more MUPPETS! People giving this a bad wrap are out of their minds. What? Jason Segel and Amy Adams aren't in it? It MUST be crap. :rolleyes:

Constantine was a great addition to the Muppet crew. He was so funny. I don't think I have laughed at a Muppet so much before. I thought the story lines of each Muppet were pretty good. I would have liked to see a bit more Gonzo. Maybe they could have added him to the trio of Walter, Fozzie, and Animal.

The songs were fantastic as well. SO much more fun than the last film. I've had Cockatoo in Malibu stuck in my head for three weeks now! We're Doing a Sequel had a cool 80s Muppet vibe to it. And the score was cool too. I loved the Russian Choir background singers, made it very ominous.

People complain that this isn't like the original Muppet movies. Well, here's a newsflash… it's not 1982 anymore. The Muppets have grown a bit more, and their jokes have become a bit more edgier… but not too much… (*cough* VMMX *cough*)

My favorite parts of the film were:
  • Rizzo and Robin's part
  • The part where Constantine tells Walter they will learn values along the way, and perhaps "the number 3" (That was great… a total slap in the face to all of those who think The Muppets are for babies)
  • "Thanks for not shooting me!"
  • The Together Again Finale
To those of you who did not like this movie… I'm concerned that you accidentally saw Divergent instead of Muppets Most Wanted… :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
People giving this a bad wrap are out of their minds. What? Jason Segel and Amy Adams aren't in it? It MUST be crap. :rolleyes:
Somehow, I wish that Jason did a funny viral video or something telling folks to go see it even though he wasn't in it. That's a missed opportunity.

People complain that this isn't like the original Muppet movies. Well, here's a newsflash… it's not 1982 anymore. The Muppets have grown a bit more, and their jokes have become a bit more edgier… but not too much… (*cough* VMMX *cough*)
I'd venture to say these last 2 came very close, but I really think the batch we've seen since MTM haven't had the charm either. That was never an issue for me. VMX was over the top in terms of trying to be edgy (and the pop culture references were very much Scary movie quality... 'cept that was when people actually liked Scary Movie).

Yeah, there's a handful the have nothing but negative or "eh it was alright" type things to say, but these extremely positive reviews make me very happy.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I thought the movie was awesome, I've actually seen it three times already and don't mind telling you that, :smile: