Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

ryaneden21

Reaction score
Hi Ryaneden, sent you three separate sendspace.com links for the Christmas albums, Kermit Unpigged and Muppet Beach Party. Will send you the movie soundtracks tomorrow separately because there's something that keeps causing the download to crash. Hope this is okay and have a good night.
Yeah it's okay and i got the replies and thanks a lot my hard drive failed a long time ago that i had all these songs on. and now i finally have them again. also you wouldn't happen to have the season soundtracks that used to be up on Muppet Mosuiqe or whatever it's called would you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If you mean Muppet Musique, you'd have to be more specific as to the titles of which albums you want. If I have them, then I'd certainly send them, though I won't be here for a week starting on Wednesday cause I'm going on a short vacation.

Hope this helps.

ryaneden21

Reaction score
If you mean Muppet Musique, you'd have to be more specific as to the titles of which albums you want. If I have them, then I'd certainly send them, though I won't be here for a week starting on Wednesday cause I'm going on a short vacation.

Hope this helps.
Yeah and they had these zipped albums like The Muppet Show (Season 1) and stuff like like that.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm doing a second call for anyone who wants the MMW Australasian/European-only songs.

'My Heart Will Go On'- by Miss Piggy and 'Die Muppet Show' by the Muppet cast.

Send me a PM to show your interest!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Ryan, was finally able to send you the movie soundtracks plus the version of Bohemian Rhapsody you asked for. Hope this helps and have a good day.

ryaneden21

Reaction score

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We need the Muppets Most Wanted read-along storybook for Muppet Central Radio. We'll like this either as a direct CD rip to WAV or the official download. We can send you just about any Muppet music you'd like in return.

Please start a private conversation with me via the forum if you can help.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Posting this here too:

Sesame Street SEASON 44 MP3 COLLECTION

Featuring:
  • All the songs from the street stories and Elmo the Musical segments
  • The "Park Rangers" song from "Sesame Street Explores National Parks" video series
  • "Sing" from the 2013 SW benefit gala
  • "Sesame Street Theme" from Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
  • "Somebody Come and Play" from the Macy's Parade
  • Live version of "Rhymes for Mando" from the 2013 PBS Annual Meeting
  • Songs from the following resource videos: "Little Children, Big Challenges," "LCBC: Incarceration," "Words are Here, There and Everywhere"
Hope you all enjoy it!

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
Would anyone happen to have an instrumental version of 'Dreaming of Someone' from Fraggle Rock lying around? Or knows how to rip the vocals from the songs?