Requestfor a Custom-Built Constantine Puppet

Slackbot

Reaction score
So there's nothing between your hands and the fabric of the head and the material of the mouthplate? Cool. I'd think he'd need something for the thumb, otherwise the lower jaw and throat might look strange when he opened his mouth.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
So there's nothing between your hands and the fabric of the head and the material of the mouthplate? Cool. I'd think he'd need something for the thumb, otherwise the lower jaw and throat might look strange when he opened his mouth.
No theres nothing else in the head apart from my hand.. Just like kermit :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ah. I'm so used to foam-skull puppets, it's hard for me to wrap my brain around the idea of a puppet with a fabric-only head. I ought to make one just so I can get a feel for it.

...Why is there no Constantine smiley?

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Ah. I'm so used to foam-skull puppets, it's hard for me to wrap my brain around the idea of a puppet with a fabric-only head. I ought to make one just so I can get a feel for it.

...Why is there no Constantine smiley?
The secret is getting it to fit your hand properly. To big and it will hang off looking untidy 8.)

Slackbot

Reaction score
Heh, I kind of guessed that. My Constantine would have to be pretty small, as I have girlie hands.