Questions about anything

minor muppetz

Reaction score
So how do you pronounce the name of the Super Mario Bros. character Lakitu? I've only seen it spelled... Has he ever been referred to by name in any of the animated shows (though I don't recall seeing him on any of the shows)?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
So how do you pronounce the name of the Super Mario Bros. character Lakitu? I've only seen it spelled... Has he ever been referred to by name in any of the animated shows (though I don't recall seeing him on any of the shows)?
I've heard some people pronounce it "Lack-eh-too" and some people pronounce it "Lah-kee-too" though correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the former is the correct way.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
In the Warner Bros. short Rabbit Fire, Elmer Fudd says that he only hunts for the sport of it. So assuming there are plenty of people in real life who hunt for the sport of it (I.E., they're not hunting for food, or to profit off animal parts, or to hang their heads on walls... or would the later be a form of hunting for sport?), do they just shoot the animals and then leave their dead bodies where they were shot?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The latter would be part of hunting for sport, depending on the person you talk to. I wouldn't be surprised if some people do just leave the body but I would imagine most people who claim they hunt for sport do something with it. After all, hunters want to be able to say they shot a huge buck. What proof would they have if they left the body there, ya know?

But that said, those people are a very small percentage of hunters. MOST hunters do use the game they kill for food. At least, where I live...but then again I dont hunt so I have no idea what I'm talking about :stick_out_tongue:

Hayley B

Reaction score
Hi, I would tell people of the forum that I got a meet Noel Macneal while I was at Awesome Con 2014. I would like to where I can express about that other then asking about it?

Bridget

Reaction score
Did they cut out a lot of scenes and lyrics from the songs in MMW from the actual theatrical release? Because when I went they skipped over a LOT of parts I saw in the previews, and some lines in WDAS and the interrogation song.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
In WDAS they cut out :sympathy:s line and the ideas suggested by :fishy:, :boo: and:sleep: also :sympathy:. And in The Interrogation Song :concern:and:cluck:s part was completely cut out and so were some of :smile:and:mad: lines. Also in the soundtrack version there was a part with a translator for the :hungry: which was cut out of the Movie

Bridget

Reaction score
Yes!! I was looking for ALL of those things and wondering if I had caught a shortened movie!! Why did they do that?

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Not quite sure but they cut out Rowlfs line about not doing worse than The Godfather 3 because the director felt the line was too mean

Bridget

Reaction score
Aw man! I was SO looking forward to that line in the theaters but thank you!