Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1...

Okay, we've got a lot of things to get done and not that much time left.

UD: What's left on the agenda?
Already forwarded my brothers the two sets of event tickets, need him to print them out for me.
:batty: That's 1.
Need to call the airlin desk to make sure they can have some in-airport vehicle for my friend and I when we arrive so we don't miss our connecting flight to our ultimate destination.
UD: What else?
Need laundry done and a couple of personal grooming things, I'll probably end up down at the HV Salon for that stuff. And then I have to pack.

*Calls Kathy at Apt 2, leaves a message on her machine asking if she'd look after :insatiable: while I'm gone.
:batty: That's 2.
Don't count them as clinched yet buddy. *Wonders if I should ask somone to host Count and Deadly for the week, then again they're capable of spooking after themselves (and others).

:busy: :busy: :busy:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Hey everyone...apartment meeting.
everyone stops what they're doing
Thanks. Now, Ed asked me if Cookie Monster could stay with us from this upcoming Wednesday for about a week. We all like Cookie, right?

a positive choruses of Yeah! He is a wonderful friend! Yep!...etc...

follow

Great!OK. . Now... Grover.. I was thinking Cookie could sleep in your room with you?

Grover: OK...that sounds fine.

:hungry:: Uh Kethee?
Relax Chef...Cookie won't raid the kitchen in his sleep.
:hungry:breathes a sigh of relief.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Updating our status...

My brother brought the printed-out tickets, with copies of each. Oh, and Kathy said you could head over to Apt 2 while we're gone Cookie.
:insatiable: Oh boy, me get to pal around with Prairie and Grover like the good ol' days!
Yep. You'd better take the barrel of raisinettes so you don't end up angering :hungry: with midnight raids.
:insatiable: Check.

Can I trust you :batty: and Uncle D to run the laundry through today?
Both: Of corpse.
Good. I'm going to the kitchen to put things away and serve myself some cereal, then I'd appreciate it if you could take me to the HV Salon for my other grooming errands Count.
:batty: Certainly my fiend.

Gots lots to do and little time left.
Lesse les bonne time roullè.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning from HV Salon...

Hair cut.
Fuzz shaved.
Earwax flushed.
Nails clipped.

Okay guys, we're good to go.
*Ed goes off to get a shower, then dress for hanging out at home tonight (the clothes will go into the suitcase tomorrow), while Uncle D heats up some ribs and gets the iced black tea for dinner.
:batty: will help Ed pack the main suitcase and a smaller one for personal effects after the gang's finished eating and cleaning up at the table.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, this is it guys...

UD: Do you have everything you'll need?
Yep. Got all the toiletries zipped up, the single suitcase is ready, my shades and cane and passport on hand.
:insatiable: Me miss you while you gone Ed.
Thanks Cook. I trust you know how to behave yourself for Kathy.
:insatiable: Of course me do.
Good, saves me from giving out a long row of not-needed instructions.
UD: How will you be getting to the airport?
Me: :batty: will drive me to pick up my friend and drop us off, then he'll head back here.
UD: Sounds like a plan.
:batty: 1 friend going away on wacation.

Be safe while I'm gone guys.
*All embrace for a group hug/handshake as The Count and Ed settle in the Countmobile before driving away.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:insatiable:: Kathy?

Hiya Cookie! What's up?

:insatiable:: Me wanted to say thank you for having me here. Me having fun so far. It going to be fun sharing room with Grover! But..uh.. lowering his voice do you know he snore like buzzsaw?

trying not to giggle Yeah . Just give him a little nudge and he'll stop. Hey.. I know you want to take it easy on the cookies. But you say cookies are a sometimes food. So how about a oatmeal raisin walnut cookie?

:insatiable:: Ooh Kathy! Me was hoping you would offer!! engulfing me in a big furry hug Thank you!!big smooch

Aww! hugging him back You're welcome!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *sitting behind the computer screen*

Betty Lou: *playing with her dollies* Wha'cha doing, Ms. Angie?

Angie: Oh, just staring... *giddy smile*

Betty Lou: Staring...at what?

Angie: The green light.

Betty Lou: The green light? But, you're not driving, ma'am.

Angie: *giggles* You Silly-Milly, no...I'm staring at the green online button.

Betty Lou: Oh...why?

Angie: Nothing. *blushes*

Luanne: You suddenly know what Gatsby felt like.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Bert, Ernie and Susie are having a movie night. Bert is rather unamused, Ernie is watching intently while eating pop corn and Susie is hiding under her blanket whilst watching. Why they are watching a horror movie this late is a question none of them truly know the answer to. The door to the apartment opens just as something rather dramatic happens on screen which causes Ernie to spill his pop corn, Bert lets out a startled cry and Susie lets out a scream and then fully covers herself with her blanket.

Ellie: Hey, guys! *flips on the lights*

Bert, Ernie and Susie: Ellie? *they are very surprised to say the least*

Ellie: Yeah, hi! *greets them, then turns to the TV* What are you guys up to?

Susie: *springs from her hiding place under her blanket and start to clean up the pop corn on the ground; she can’t handle the mess*

Bert: We were watching a scary movie.

Ernie: *nods in agreement* And now we’re not.

Susie: *goes over to Bert, Ernie and Ellie with cleaning equipment and hands it out* Now we can clean the apartment.

Ellie: Yay? *accepts a broom* Hey, why don’t we see if Angie and her roomies would be up for a little late night party?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Betty Lou: *flinches at Bert's startled cry and hides behind Link, shuddering* D-Did anyone hear that? That sounded like Bert...he could be in trouble!

Link Hogthrob: It sounds like he needs a time out!

Betty Lou: No, Mr. Link...not THAT kind of trouble!

Angie: Oh, you sillies. I bet it was nothing but Ernie pulling a harmless little prank on Bert! Besides, I'm heading over to Ellie's for a visit. Care to join me?

Luanne: I'll bake a lactose-free cake to show them my sincerest grati--

Angie: No need to distribute! Get those doggies moving.

Luanne: Hahaha...I am sooo amused. *eye roll*

Angie and her gang walk next door to Apt. 11; proffering flowers, assorted desserts and mini gifts to their friends.

Betty Lou: *rings the doorbell*

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Oh, hey guys! *Ellie opens the door for Angie and crew*

Susie: Ellie, we can't have company over yet! The apartment is still a disaster and...

Ellie: And our friends don't care, it's fine, Just, fine. *trying to soothe Susie*

Ernie: Hi, everyone :big_grin:

Bert: Hello all *blushes when he sees Betty Lou* H-hi, Betty Lou.

Ellie: Music anyone? *holding a stereo remote*