Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Hello, everyone! Ewie! *hugs* <3

Luanne: Oh, Susie, dear...do you want me to help you clean this pig sty?

Link Hogthrob: Oh, you ladies rather amuse me with your paranoia. And, Lulu-Bear, what did I tell you about those pig metaphors? I have feelings, too, you know. *straightens his cravat and pins his corsage to his navy blue suit breast pocket*

Betty Lou: *demurely rocking her heels and blushes madly* H-hello, Bert... *flutters her eyes and clasps her hands together* I know this may sound petty but I heard you scream earlier...were you okay?

Angie: Heck yes! It's no party without a little tunes. Let's blow this joint down! *cranks up the stereo volume to max and dances*

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Woo, dance party! *joins Angie in dancing*

Ernie: *playing his saxophone to accompany the dance music, it's making quite the combo of great music*

Susie: *sighs* Mr. Hogthrob, I'm sure Miss Poochie doesn't mean anything by the pig metaphors...*turns back to Luanne* Yes, ma'am, Miss Poochie. I'd love to clean this place up and I'd appreciate the...

Ellie: *pulls Susie to dance with me* C'mon, Susie, lighten up a little!

Susie: *pouts and her pout increases when a lamp shade lands on her head*

Bert: *blushing more intensely* Y-yes, fine actually. I uh, um...We were watching a scary movie and Ellie opened the door right when an action sequence happened and it scared us all. *finally gets it out and seems to have composed himself*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *dances the Electric Slide*

Link Hogthrob: Did I ask you to speak for Ms. POODLE, my dear? *acquires himself a spot of tea* Would one of you wanted beauties please be a dear and brew my tea?

Luanne: *vacuuming the floor for Susie* Oh, Link, don't be ridiculous. Can't you do it yourself?!

Link Hogthrob: But I can't allow my fragile hand to be burned.

Luanne: *sigh* Fine, but you're fetching the cup and saucer for yourself.

Link Hogthrob: Thank you. *slicks his tousled blonde hair astray and casually takes a seat whilst awaiting for his demand*

Betty Lou: Aw, Bert, it's all right now... *she securely drapes her short arms around him* You must have been so brave watching that scary movie. I don't even like scary movies...they...make me cry... :cry:

Angie: *giggles and chimes in* Not as much as Link.

Link Hogthrob: *wiping the dust off his lap* I heard that!

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Susie: *sighs* Why do I even bother?

Ellie: *giggles at Angie comment and then looks at Susie* D'aww, Susie, c'mon show us that smile!

Susie: *continues to pout*

Bert: *realizes Betty Lou is hugging him and that makes him tongue tied* Y-yes...well, I'm not sure why were watching it in the f-first place, ahem.

Ernie: *has since joined in the dancing* Oh, Bert! Why don't you and Betty Lou give dancing a try?

Bert: Ernie! Ernie, I, I...*keeps trying to protest*

*In true Ernie fashion, as whenever he suggests something, Bert and Betty Lou are suddenly dressed in upscale attire, Bert has a suit and top hat on and a disco ball is hanging down from the celiling; the dance floor now belongs to Bert and Betty Lou*

Bert: *nervous, but still decides to ask* Betty Lou, m-may I have this dance?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne: *pulls Link closer as she smiles upon Bert asking Betty Lou out* Aww, puppy love...<3

Link Hogthrob: Yeah, now where did Susie put the TV remote? I want to catch tonight's ballgame!

Luanne: Oh, Link, you can watch the game when we come home. Just look how cute Bert and Betty Lou are!

Link Hogthrob: But, it's the beginning of the season! *pouts and whines*

Luanne: *face-paw*

Link Hogthrob: *saunters to the stubborn young couple and observes Bert's fancy new suit* My, my, don't you look highly suave and sophisticated, Bert, my boy. *sips tea* Now, this is very important to know...is Ernie your tailor?

Luanne: *beckons Link with her paw* Link, honey...

--

Betty Lou: Oh...*shy giggle* Well...Ernie...please..oh...wow...I feel pretty in this lovely blue party dress! Thank you, Ernie...oh...Bert? *demurely waltzes her foot and etches an endearing smile at him as her cheeks get redder* Yes, Bert. *she slyly takes his hand and bats her eyes, stepping onto the center of the dance floor Ernie arranged*

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Susie: *takes the lampshade off of her head and then look over at Ernie* You have good time.

Ernie: *laughs* It's a gift.

Susie: *seems to have finally lightened up, she doesn't mind the atmosphere now* Oh, and Mr. Hogthrob, we lost the remote an hour ago. Finding it will be on the top of chore list when we get to that point.

--

Bert: *holds tightly to Betty Lou's hand and starts to dance with her, very much enjoying this moment. Sure, he's kind of angry at Ernie for embarrassing him in a sense, but he might have to thank his ol' buddy later*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: But...the game--

Luanne: *aggressively engulfs Link in a fond embrace* Shh, why don't we take the next dance, Passion Pie? *plants a kiss on Link's snout*

Link Hogthrob: *indifferent* Not tonight, Baby...

Luanne: Aww, but honey...this is a dance party...just one dance? Don't make me beg... *puppy face*

Link Hogthrob: *a bit irritated* Please... *turns away and checks the scores on his smartphone* It looks like the Sluggers are in a jam...how tragic! *pulls out his handkerchief and dries his eyes*

Luanne: *sighs*

--

Betty Lou: *contently waltzing with her coy "boy" friend* Oh, Bert, this is all so nice...we should thank Ernie later... <3 *gazes into Bert's eyes lovingly* Have I ever mentioned how beautiful your eyes are? Just like your dancing...

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Susie: *sighs in response to Luanne and Link, it's s shame Link can't just take in the nice moment with all the dancing and such. Of course, the location of the TV remote has become a problem to solve later despite it being at the top of the chore list if only to ensure no more scary movies are viewed*

--

Bert: *dancing with Betty Lou, he's blushing profusely* S-sure...Really? Uh...thank you, your dancing is lovely just like your eyes too, I mean, like you...I mean...*laughs nervously, just keeps moving to the music*

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne: Oh, Link, I know how much you value your sports, but we're guests here. Can't you just let your sport enthusiasm slide for only a moment just to spend time with me?

Link Hogthrob: *lounging on Bert's favorite easychair, drifting to sleep* I already said not tonight. I'm too tired...*yawns*

--

Betty Lou: *giggles at Bert's witty complements and pecks his cheek* You say the cutest things, Bert. I... like that. *small smile* <3

Katzi428

Reaction score
:insatiable::Hey Mr. Chef...those chocolate chippie pancakes were delicious! You make yummy food ,you know that?

:hungry: Thank yu Cookie! I'm glad yu liked them! Sumtimes I like strange stuff. But I'm glad I made I made sumthing yu liked!

:insatiable:: Hey Kathy? You want to play Frisbee with Robin, Grover Prairie and me?
Well....is it OK if I watch? I'm not good at catching.

:sympathy:: Can I watch too?

:insatiable: : Of course Rowlfie! Mr Chef too!