For Sale: Entire Set of Hasbro Softies Fraggle Rock Plushes

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Don't ask me how I managed it, but I have a complete collection of Hasbro Softies Fraggles. Yes, :sigh: including Boober, although he is definitely the only one in peculiar condition. Some of his hair has been chopped off (on the tail, too), but it is not readily noticeable, especially considering that he has a hat that covers up the shorter hair on top of his head.

Mokey has her robe, Uncle Matt is present, and Wembley's and Gobo's only real aging is on their eyeballs (some yellowing at the 'seams').

I was going to ask about $125 for the entire set, with free shipping. Can be negotiable, but not very easily :coy:

I understand that Boober is by far the rarest of the bunch, but the reason I am looking to sell an entire set is because along the way of collecting all of them, I accumulated extras of Mokey (albeit the extra without a proper robe), Wembley, and Red. Being that my place is pretty dang small, even without the whole set, I'd be happy with just those guys :excited: In short, I am selling this awesome set to make room and become a bit sparer in my possessions, as rare as the set is to have.

Thanks for looking, guys! Contact me here in a message to discuss! Pictures can be sent, and will be especially in the case of purchase.

- Plaid

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Could you post some pictures? I'm actually interested in this, since Boober is my favorite Fraggle, and he's quite rare. I'd love to have any of them, but a whole set is awesome.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was able to have some happy conversation with a couple potential buyers who were unable to make things work at this time. (Thanks so much for the interest, guys!)

I've decided to go ahead and openly list the set on eBay. Just in case anyone on this forum or otherwise is still interested, I wanted to provide the listing in a link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181374738736

Happy bidding! I really hope to provide someone here at MCF with a good collector's set. Please feel free to message me :excited:

- Plaid