Custom figures and dioramas

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Have you made a clay Mad Monty, Angel Marie, and Uncle Deadly? If you haven't yet, i'd love to see what they look like. I would also be interested in seeing a clay: Calico, Spotted Dick, Polly Lobster, Clueless Morgan, Bobo the Bear, Blind Pew, Walleye Pike, Old Tom, Constantine, Black Dog and any other clay Muppets you haven't made yet.:flirt:

SkeetScootSquat

Reaction score
Have you made a clay Mad Monty, Angel Marie, and Uncle Deadly? If you haven't yet, i'd love to see what they look like. I would also be interested in seeing a clay: Calico, Spotted Dick, Polly Lobster, Clueless Morgan, Bobo the Bear, Blind Pew, Walleye Pike, Old Tom, Constantine, Black Dog and any other clay Muppets you haven't made yet.:flirt:
Polly and Uncle D. have already been made by palisades,By the way.Polly came with A captain smollet figure.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I'm new to this, but as soon as I get three or four packages of modeling clay, you should except to see me making Zelda Rose. I'm going to try and make her in the same style as Palisades. When I get done making her, I'll post a photo of her. I'm going to do that with all of them.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Yeah. I might work on making Mad Monty(because making his egg shaped body, fur, hands, feet, hat, and sword is the hardest part), Angel Marie(his fat orange nose and red and black striped shirt are the only hard parts to do), Clueless Morgan, Old Tom, and maybe Blind Pew first. But I don't know if it will be this weekend, as I am going to be moving boxes into my new house all weekend. But as soon as I complete them, I will buy an entire set of already made Palisades muppets off eBay, which consists of Kermit, Fozzie, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Rizzo, Animal, Scooter, Rowlf, Sam the Eagle, Pops, Marvin Suggs, Phil van Neuter, Doglion, Sweetums, Lew Zealand, The Swedish Chef, Crazy Harry, Clifford, Johnny Fiama, Beauregard, Newsman, Statler, Waldorf, Camilla, Janice, Floyd, and. Zoot to take a group photo for Christmas 2014 in my soon-to-be new house.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Lukas, great work and everything. Some of the faces, like Wayne, could use work. But these could honestly, be used to make a Muppet Stop Motion show. They're insanely detailed for what you did with clay.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Hey guys, so i don't if i'll be making the muppet figures as soon i would like to. I think i may have of misplaced my sculpey clay. Either it's in a box or i lost it somewhere. Whatever the case may be, i hope i find it soon.