One mistake! PG-13ISH

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
CH. 1

Constantine and Kermit are in the kitchen. "Kermit," Constantine said, "I'm sorry about trying to kill your wife. You almost lost her and I know that you love her." "I do love her," Kermit replied, "I don't even wanna think or even-" "I know." the other frog stopped him. He left and soon after, Kermit walked out.
Kermit walked to Miss Piggy's room and sat down beside her, noticing her face. "Are you okay?" he asked. "Yea." she replied. "Did anyone hurt you?" he asked. "No." she said again. He leaned in and kissed her, which caused her to lie on the couch. Then, he did the same. He squeezed her arm constantly. "Kermit, I can't do this now." she said. He stopped. "Are you sure?" he asked. She stayed layed down and nodded in agreement. Kermit got up and kissed her. "See ya later." he said and left.
Miss Piggy came down with a long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. "PIGGY!" Kermit yelled. She ran into the kicthen. "What?" she asked. "Why do you have a long sleeve shirt in this heat?" he asked. Constantine walked in. She took off the shirt, but still has the tank top. Kermit walked closer and looked at the bruises on her arm. "I'm sorry-" he ran off to his room.
PART 2 IS COMING SOON, FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Constantine went up to Kermit's room. "Kermit, she's not mad at you." he said. "I think I know what's going on." Kermit said. He walked out of his room and went to Miss Piggy's room. He looked everywhere for it, but no luck that time. Then, he ran out and ran downstairs for her.
Fozzie and Gonzo are in the kitchen, being normal. "Fozzie, I think I found someone for you." Gonzo said. "Really, what's her name?" Fozzie asked. "Riley," the wierdo said, "She's shy, sweet, and she likes you!" "Is she coming over?" the bear asked. Gonzo nodded in agreement. Fozzie's face turned red. "Oh, she's a bear." the wierdo added. "I wonder what Kermit's doing." Fozzie said. "Let me think...he's married to a pig...wants to have a kid...I have no idea, but I think he's-" "Ok, I get it." the bear stopped him.
"KERMIT, WHERE ARE YOU?" Miss Piggy asked. Great, how am I going to tell him now, she thought. Kermit ran to her. "What wrong? Are you ok?" he asked. "Yea, I need to tell you this...I'm..." "I know," he said, "How long?" "One day, just found out." He pulled in a huge hug. "Thank goodness." he said, not letting her go. She pulled away. "I'll be getting coffee if you need me." she left. "LOVE YOU!" Kermit yelled.
"Kermit, why are you smiling like that?" Walter asked. "I'm going to be dad." Kermit said. "Wow, congrats!" "Thanks," Kermit said, "I hope it's a girl." Walter's eyes got huge. "If it's a girl, you better get ready for the teen years." he said. "I not going to let her date until she's 16." Kermit said. "I can already see you now being a protective dad." Walter said. "Yep. If it's a boy, I'll call him...either Jim or Kevin. If it's a girl...I'll call her either Callie or Alyssa." "I call dibs on being the Godfather." Walter said. "Every Muppet will be either a Godfather or Godmother." Kermit said.
Miss Piggy is with Janice in her room. "Janice, I'm pregant." Miss Piggy said...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 2

"What, are you serious?" Janice asked. "Yea," Miss Piggy replied, "It's a miracle."
"Boy or girl?" Janice asked. "I don't know, but I hope we get to have twins." the pig replied.

A few hours later, the gang's in the living room. Kermit and Miss Piggy are on thier sofa, as usual, sharing a bottle of coke. "Hey, you know when you..." "Yea." She stopped him. "When you was in the hospital room, almost dead and white faced, I had no other choice...I had to be broken up about it. I know I told you this, but if I have to lose you again, I wouldn't be able to live. I can't. I won't." he said. "Promise me that you'll whatever it takes to make me happy." she said. He leaned in closer, pulled her head closer, and kissed her. She was kissing back, well, that's a good sign for him. "HEY!" Pepe yelled, "QUIT IT!" "Give up," Rizzo said, "They're married. He proposed after they got off of that plane."
Then, they heard a knock on the door. Riley. Fozzie opened up the door and welcomed her in. "Hi, Riley." he said. "Hi, Fozzie." she replied. They both went upstairs. "So, what's up?" she asked. "I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm in love with you." Fozzie said. Riley leaned in and they shared a kiss. A long kiss. "Am I your girlfriend now?" she asked. "Yea." Fozzie replied. "Is Miss Piggy pregant? With Kermit's baby?" she asked. "Yes and yes," he replied, "I can find a spot for you here with us." They both goy up and went downstairs.
Kermit and Miss Piggy are still sharing the coke and kissing every few minutes. "I only LOVE you." he said. She put her head on his chest and soon fell asleep. He rubbed her head. "Kermit, I'm going to bed." Walter whispered. Kermit nodded in agreement. Fozzie and Riley are in the couch sleeping and everyone else...sleeping.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 3 pt.1

The next day, the whole gang woke up. Miss Piggy was in her room, brushing her hair when she felt the feeling of nausea. She ran to the bathroom and gaged into the sink. Little did she know that the door was open and Kermit was noticing that something was wrong. "You're ok?" he asked, having fear in his voice. "Yea," she replied, "Moring sickness." She closed the door and rinsed off the sink. "ARE YOU SURE THAT YOUR'RE OK?" Kermit yelled. No answer. Then, she came out. "Yea." she said. He kissed her head and walked downstairs. Then, soon after, she walked downstairs.

Kermit and Constantine are in the living room. "I need to call Katie and Lilly." Kermit said. "What's wrong?" Constantine asked. "Piggy...she's...sick...and so white." the frog replied. "Is it normal?" Constantine asked, "She is pregant." "I don't know." Kermit replied. He got his phone and dialed Katie's number.
"Hello."
"Hi-ho."
"Hi, why so worried?"
"Listen, Piggy's expecting now-"
"Really?"
"Yea, she's so white and gagging."
"The gagging is normal."
"What about the whiteness?"
"I'm not sure, Lilly and I are on our way back."
"Thanks, bye."

Miss Piggy is now in the living room, sitting by Kermit, and sharing pizza. "Why are you so pale?" Kermit asked. "I don't know," she replied, "What if we lose the baby or babies?" "We'll try again." he replied. He leaned in and they shared a long, sweet, compassionate kiss. Katie and Lilly came in. Katie went to her and checked her temperature. "What is it?" Kermit asked. "105.9", she replied. She grabbed the IV and pulged it in. Kermit's face turned pale. "Kermit, are you ok?" Constantine asked. Katie hooked the pig with a IV. "Yea." Kermit replied faintly. He turned to Miss Piggy. "Ok, she's going to be like this for a few days." Katie said. Lilly nodded in agreement. The two sisters went up to their rooms. "Piggy...I'm sorr-" "Don't be sorry." she stopped him. "Piggy..."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Miss Piggy woke up and noticed something was weird. So quiet. Not one sound. Kermit came in. "Hey." he said, walking over to the IV. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Taking this out," he turned to her, "I can't stand this in you." "Ar-" "Yea." he replied, unhooking everything. "Why is it so quiet?" she asked. "Well, last night when your was asleep, this storm came in out of nowhere," he said, "And, everybody's still asleep." He finally got everything unhooked. He leaned in and kissed her, which was weird, but great. "When are we going to start the show?" she asked. "There's the Piggy that I know and love," he said, "Tonight, we start reharsing at 11:00 A.M." "That's great, so I'll get ready,"she said, getting up,"Come with me." Kermit got up and they went up to their room.

Riley and Fozzie soon woke up. "G'morning." Fozzie said and kissed her head. "G'morning." she replied. Fozzie looked around. "Where's Kermit and Piggy?" he asked. "I not sure, but I heard they're getting ready for reharsal." she replied. "Oh well." he said.

"What do you mean about the storm?" she asked. "Is that just a cover up for something else?" "Well, kinda," he replied, But, I can't say." "Why?" she asked, getting irratated. "If I tell you....Listen, Piggy, you're pregant and if I told you, well, uh, you'll get get really emotional. I love you and I promised I would tell you, but I don't want to see you so upset." "That's the risk I'll have to take." she said. "Fine," he gave in,"Someone tried to break in and everyone started to go crazy-" "Let me guess, Animal." she said. "Yea," he said, "Then, Constantine and I talked about you and we thought it would be best if...you're not here if that happens again." Her face turned red. "I'm a muppet, too." she exclaimed. "You're my wife and soon we'll have a kid or two, if we have twins. I almost lost you, that's one thing can't stop thinking about." "Moi is tough." she said. "Not tough enough." he told her. She put her shirt on top of her undershirt. "You're ready?" she asked and left. What have I done? he thought.

She was walking downstairs when Constantine stopped her. "Hey-" "Don't talk to me and stay away from me." she demanded and walked downstairs. She got downstairs and got Janice in the kitchen. "Fer sure, girl, what's wrong?" Janiced asked. "You won't believe that Kermit and Constantine said." the pig said. "What?" the guitarist said. "They think that it'll be better if I wasn't here when whatever happened last night happens again." the pig said. "You're a muppet, too." the guitarist exclaimed. "That's exactly what I said." the pig exclaimed, getting her purse and keys. "Where are you going?" Janice asked. "Somewhere else away from here." Miss Piggy replied. "You're pregant, you can't do that by yourself." Janice added. The pig walked out the door. "Oh no." Janice said. What was she going to do now?

"KERMIT! WALTER! EVERYONE COME QUICK!" Janice screamed in a panic. Everyone came in the living room. "What's wrong?"
FLASHBACK
Miss Piggy was in her room. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, she wrote a note.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of flashback

"Piggy's gone." Janice told them and gave Kermit the note from her. He opened the note that has his name on the envolope.​
Kermit,
I'm going away for a while or whenever I can stay away from here. If you think I'm not tough enough, then why did I survive two gunshots? I know how to protect myself, so to do that, I won't be there when that happens again. If you truly love me, you wouldn't say say that I'm not tough enough. I hope you get your head on right this time.
Love,
Piggy.

He started shaking, dropped the letter, and fell on his knees. "Kermit-" "DON'T TOUCH ME!" he screamed. What was he going to do now?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 3 pt. 2

"I don't know what happened." Kermit said. "I thought that she's more weak than she was before." "I'm sure she'll come back." Riley said. "Are you going to call her?" "You should." Robin said out of the blue."She's your wife and my aunt. I know this is hard, but if you really do love her-" "I love her and maybe I was a little to hard on her." Kermit added. "If she doesn't come back soon, I'll send the SWAT team." Fozzie helped him up and went to get his little green friend coffee. Robin and his new girlfriend, Valerie, sat on the couch with Riley. "Hi." she said. "I'm Riley. Are you Robin?" "Yes." Robin replied. "This is my girlfriend. Valerie." "Please, call me Val." Valerie exclaimed sweetly. "I'm Fozzie's girlfriend." Riley said with excitment. "I hope Kermit's ok." Robin took Val's hand.
Fozzie came out moments later with Kermit's coffee. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yea." the frog said. "It's just...How many times I lost or almost lost her?" Fozzie patted his pack. Kermit grabbed his phone and went out to the backyard. He dialed Miss Piggy's number. "Hi this is Miss Piggy, give me a message and I'll try yo get back to you. Thanks!" "Piggy, it's me." he began, trying not to cry. "I know you're upset and...I'm sorry for not being a good husband and possibly a terrible dad, so I just want you to know that I love you, I miss you, and you're my only pig in the world. I love you, bye." He hung up the phone. He looked at pictures of her on his phone and some photo of him with her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
I'm sorry I was halfway interested in this at first, but now it's just kind of bad.....The grammar is off, and the story is just unpleasant.
If you don't like it then don't read it. I'm still going to post more stories anc chapters. I write because I want to.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That's fine that is your choice, but at least work on the grammar. and stop throwing in a new person every other chapter. Establish your ground story and the people who are in then add where they are and the people around them.