The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Slackbot

Reaction score
Today I got a cupcake from the cupcake ATM.

I'm serious. There is an ATM in Lenox Square, but instead of cash, it dispenses cupcakes. Tasty ones, too. People go there, buy cupcakes, and take selfies. Like I just did.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I was listening to "Department of Youth" by Alice Cooper, and it basically talks about how he in the leader of the dept. of youth. There is a chorus of kids, and throughout the song, Alice sings "We're the Department of Youth…" and then he says "Who gave it to you?"
The kids then reply "You Did!"

I've listened to this song about 17 times over the last few months, but I didn't realize until today that he says "Who gave it you you?" at the very end, to which the kids reply "Donny Osmond!" Alice, shocked, then yells, "WHAT?!"
I cracked up when I heard this today.

Ahhh… good times.

It's at the like 3:35 mark.

mr3urious

Reaction score
This Mad Lib I wrote! :smile:

How to Serve Wine
By: Roger Price & Leonard Stern

A good wine, served lightly, can make any meal a truly heavily occasion. The red wines have a/an stinky flavor that blends with boiled farts or smoked computer. White wines range in flavor from sweet to warm. The best wines are made by peasants in Detroit from the juice of ripe books, by putting them in vats and squashing them with their hot feet. This is what gives wine that cold aroma. Here are a few rules:
1. Always serve whit wine in a/an lumpy glass at hand temperature.
2. Never serve burgundy with fried toilets.
3. Wines should always be drunk stupidly or you're liable to end up with a/an tasty stomach.

Apologies for anyone on this forum who lives in Detroit.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Well, I was on the school computers today, and I thought that while I had access to the internet I'd check out something for one of my games. SO I click on the website that could give me information, and BOOM.

"
Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Informational;Games"
"

"Informational"

Wow, school. You blocked something because it was partially informational? How else are we supposed to learn things?

I'm sorry, but it just sounded so silly I laughed.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I found the name Mr. Babinski on my English classwork today very silly. It almost sounded like the fictional Mr. Bobinski from Coraline.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Today before my music class, my friend was getting her clarinet out of the locker where she keeps it, and as soon as she opened the door, this little spider crawls out!

Bridget

Reaction score
Well, I was on the school computers today, and I thought that while I had access to the internet I'd check out something for one of my games. SO I click on the website that could give me information, and BOOM.

"
Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Informational;Games"
"

"Informational"

Wow, school. You blocked something because it was partially informational? How else are we supposed to learn things?

I'm sorry, but it just sounded so silly I laughed.
LOL! That is TOO funny!!!