Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob: *peacefully resting in his folding beach chair, suntanning*

Angie: *surprises Link behind his tanning reflector* Peek-a-Boo!

Link Hogthrob: *jolts up and discloses a startled cry* Can't you see I'm trying to rest?! I had a long night!

Angie: Uh...maybe? *beams innocently*

Link Hogthrob: Yes or no, please leave me alone.

Angie: I understand, Link. I heard you twisting and turning last night. Did the insomnia kick in again?

Link Hogthrob: *sighs* ...yes...

Angie: Why?

Link Hogthrob: Because, well... *hesitantly* ...I couldn't find Mr. Teddy Bear and I couldn't sleep without him! :cry:

Luanne: *distributing lemonade* Link...

Link Hogthrob: Go away...

Luanne: Link, please don't be rude. I forgot to mention that you left your bear in your girdle draw last night while I was folding your pajamas.

Link Hogthrob: Wow...it's a miracle...wait...last night?! Why didn't you give him to me before we went to bed?! I knew how traumatic that was for me!

Luanne: Because, I wanted to wean you to see if you could feel secure without depending on your teddy bear.

Link Hogthrob: That was the most cruelest thing you've ever done to me. Don't you ever do that to me or Mr. Teddy again! *sucks thumb comfortably before resuming to suntanning*

Luanne: I'm sorry, honey... *goes inside with Angie to respect Link's personal space*

Angie: *pats Lulu's back* Betty Lou and I can assure you no one's ever too old to depend on a stuffed animal friend. They're even the best at keeping your juiciest secrets because their lips are sewn shut.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Downstairs in Apt 1, the door creaks open as Ed wheels his suitcase back indoors hoping to not draw anyone's attention knowing the spooks are still out and about.

*After getting changed for bed, Ed goes online to find 20 reported items on the forum's bulletin board? ! Apparently I can't even take a single week off from mod duties. Thought Phil would take care of this stuff. Oh well... *Gets fright into reducing the stacked pile of reportages.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Ru: Okay Fozzie, let's get these brownies down to Ed's apartment. I think he needs some serious chocolate with all the work he's got lined up.
Fozzie: Okay! coming! (sounds of munching)
Ru: Um, Fozzie--are you eating the brownies? Those are for Ed!
Fozzie: (sounding embarrassed) Um, you made a few too many. I was just helping out.
Ru: Of course you were.
They leave the brownies outside Apartment 1.
Ru: Whew! Glad this day is almost over!
Fozzie: (wisely) Except for the writing.
Ru: Oh! Yes. We'll, except for the writing.
Fozzie: Cause you've already got Miss Piggy's clothes all ironed for tomorrow and her appointment calendar updated and her shoes reorganized!
Ru: (worriedly) Have I forgotten anything?
Fozzie: Sleep?
Ru: (dismissively) Oh. That. I can sleep next week...

Katzi428

Reaction score
:insatiable: : Me had fun staying here Kathy. Thank you for letting me stay here.
You're welcome Cookie! I'm glad you had a good time! Come here and give me a hug!
:insatiable:: Aww..me thought you'd never ask! gives me a big furry hug and plants a kiss on my cheek You didn't mind me kissing you did you?

No...not at all!kissing Cookie's furry blue cheek

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Contented sigh.

Aaaah, I'm done with my caseload of fics, finally.
*Stretches arms up a little above his head.
:batty: Aunt Ru and Fozzie vere just here, they left some brownies on our doorstep.
We'll have to thank them... Then again, I did leave some candies I brought back from NOLA for her.
UD: How was it, I mean….
:batty: Er, Sara already posted about it.
It's the one thing that slightly dampened the entire experience, but I've accepted it and moved on. At least I've got great memories from the entire weekend other than that.
*:insatiable: walks into Apt 1. Hi Ed, me glad you back.
Hey Cookie. I'll have to post this in my vacation thread, but the Creole Creamery had an ice cream named after you.
:insatiable: Whaaa?
Yep, cookie dough ice cream loaded with choc chips and Oreo pieces.
:insatiable: That sound good.
So long as it's actual cookie dough ice cream and not the kind with the lumplings, I can't stand that, which is why I differ with :frown:'s tastes in oatmeal.

The only rully bad thing is I think I've gotten a second cold. Oh well, such is life.
Thanks Aunt Ru and Kathy for looking after everyone while I was gone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this evening...

Okay, my credit card purchases for both the May statement that needs to be paid before the end of the month and the current June statement have been organized. The totals of what's owed to whom are all perfectly added up.

Laundry's come in, got everything that I took on my trip back. Even the bedclothes and towels have gone through the cleaning cycle.

Bathed and dressed in clean clothes, Ed and the spooks head on down to the Bat, Bolt & Skull for a big ol' rib platter dinner.
The gang comes back hopefully to catch one of our favorite movies of all time on the skelevision.

Bridget

Reaction score
(About One Day After They Move In)

Bridget: (Putting the finishing touch on the cake that she has just baked in her newly installed oven. She takes the icing tube, and drizzles it around the border of the strawberry shortcake with Baby Natasha by her side in her high chair.) What do you say Natasha? More icing?

Baby Natasha: (She shakes her rattle and happily squeals with energy) Amamaadeedeeealada!

Bridget: (She laughs and adds extra icing around the border with a smile) I will take that as a yes, haha. (She finishes and puts the tube down) Gee, it sure was nice of Ed to let us move into this cozy apartment. I’m loving it already!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
All the usual suspects, er, occupants of Room 5 are huddled in the kitchen except Ruahnna.

Kermit: (looking over his shoulder) Hey guys, does anybody know anything about an anniversary next week? I heard someone say something to Ru about her upcoming anniversary...?
Fozzie: Maybe she's getting married.
Rizzo: Maybe she's having a baby.
Piggy: (huffing and rolling her eyes) Honestly! Men are hopeless.
Kermit: (very quietly) Um, some of us are actually hopeful....
Piggy: (she's either ignoring Kermit or didn't hear him) She's obviously getting ready to celebrate a birthday.
Gonzo: One of my molds is about to turn six!
Piggy: Be quiet, Gonzo!
Fozzie: But...but we already celebrated her birthday when we celebrated YOUR birthday. Of course, she did all the work and you got all the presents--
Rizzo: (muttering) Typical.
Piggy: What's your point?
Kermit: But Piggy, if it's not Ru and it's not one of us, who's having a birthday?
Piggy: Oh, just some big moony opus she's been writing for the past eight years.
Fozzie: Eight years? Wow-that's a long time.
Gonzo: And people say I'm obsessive.
Rizzo: (to Gonzo) You are, buddy--you are. (to the others) Wow. In rat years, that's practically a senior citizen.
Kermit: Eight years? What on earth could she possibly write about for eight years?
Fozzie: (blushing) I think it's a love story.
Kermit: But...but...eight years. Good grief. That's a...that's a little intimidating, you know?
Piggy: (sniffing) Figures!
Kermit: Piggy!
Fozzie: So, are we going to have a party?
Piggy: Don't you "Piggy" me, you frog you! It just goes to show--ooh! I love parties! Yes! Let's have a party!
Rizzo: I'll help with the food!
Fozzie: I can decorate!
Gonzo: I'll bring my molds!
Kermit: Gonzo! That's is not helpful. (back to Piggy) Piggy, I'm just saying that--
Piggy: Moi knows perfectly well what you are saying, and what you are not saying! Humph! (flounces off)
Kermit: (making a grumpy face) What the hey.
Fozzie: Kermit?
Kermit: (morosely) Yeah, Fozzie?
Fozzie: Why don't you be in charge of planning the party. You're really good at organizing chaos.
Kermit: Well, I, um, guess I could have a go at it.
Gonzo: That's the spirit! Now--where do you want me to display my molds?
Kermit: Good grief....

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
At Christy's Bar and Grill:

Angie: *blows out the cake candle staked in the cinnamon molten cake; she sentimentally etches a meek smile and pats her tears dry as Betty Lou, Link and Luanne cheer and wish her a Happy Birthday* Aw, shucks. You guys are the best. Thank you.

Betty Lou: We even got you presents!

Angie: Ooh, goodie! It would be lovely to open yours first, BL.

*Betty Lou proffers a hand-drawn Birthday card and a lily to me; after I profusely hugged, kissed and thanked Betty, I tuck the lily behind my ear as a hair accessory before Luanne and Link hand me my next gift; Betty Boop champagne glasses as a toast to this Birthday milestone*

Link Hogthrob: But that's not all!

Angie: Oh? *determinedly clasps hands together*

Link Hogthrob: *gives me an 100 dollar bill* Will you please be a dear and run to FR Jeweler's? Emma Thompson needs a new dazzling pair of 1/8 karat diamond earrings.

Luanne: Link! *purses her lips*

Angie: *sighs and reluctantly does so*

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: : Su yu just thot der movie wuz okee?

Yeah. I mean I laughed at your, Rowlf and Robin's parts.

:sympathy:: (jokingly) Better have if ya know what's good for ya, missy.

Oh relax Rowlf..I did. :wink:. Plus I laughed at a few other funny parts. .But it just wasn't as funny as I thought it would be. Constantine was obnoxious . :rolleyes:.