The Great Muppet Caper VS. Muppets Most Wanted

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Although both are pretty Great, I still prefer GMC its a classic but MMW is still in my top 3 Muppet movies :smile:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I kind of find GMC (here comes the hate) a little on the boring side at some points cause there are some moments where there are no muppets and only humans!

Really? You mean the scene before Miss Piggy's first scene, the scenes with Nickey and Lady Holiday at the supper club, and the scenes with Nicky and the models planning and breaking in (which are intercut with Muppet scenes)?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So currently (it's been less than a day) I'm going to calculate the votes for each film (including my vote for GMC)

The Great Muppet Caper: 70% voted for
Muppets Most Wanted: 30% voted for

Not looking so good for MMW yet, but it's only been less than a day, so more people will probably give their vote.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Really? You mean the scene before Miss Piggy's first scene, the scenes with Nickey and Lady Holiday at the supper club, and the scenes with Nicky and the models planning and breaking in (which are intercut with Muppet scenes)?

I just think MMW is more entertaining.... im entitled to my own opinion. Like some people on here saying MMW is only worth 1 watch... haha what a joke

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
I loved MMW but it can't beat GMC. That is all.
I really loved MMW and think that is an amazing Muppet Movie but GMC is a classic, is so true to the muppet spirit and it's the first muppet movie I saw in my life, it's one of the reasons I'm such a fan of this guys, it really impressed me and I think it's really hard to beat it!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
What's wrong with "Muppets From Space"? I love that movie!:smile::concern::shifty:
My feelings about MFS is how heradle feels about MMW. And don't even get me started on MWoO
Aside from some things that get a little too off-color, I still enjoy "The Muppets' Wizard of Oz" as well. I particularly love the soundtrack- I was just listening to it on CD yesterday.:smile::mad::skeptical:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
What's wrong with "Muppets From Space"? I love that movie!:smile::concern::shifty:

Aside from some things that get a little too off-color, I still enjoy "The Muppets' Wizard of Oz" as well. I particularly love the soundtrack- I was just listening to it on CD yesterday.:smile::mad::skeptical:
Watch this interview that Kermit did 3 years ago even he didn't like MFS in fact his exact quote "with all due respect to MFS you don't want that to be the last movie you ever do, you want to do a better one."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Even I love some movies that are bad, I give MFS a 3 out of 5, but yeah I understand that that film was a disaster (or deee-sassster).