Labyrinth's Funniest Moment

dinoboy

Reaction score
The Labrynth's funniest moment

I need to get this off of my chest. When I was younger, I was watching the movie The Labrynth with my father and my sister. There was this one scene that made me bust-a-gut laughing. I don't remember the muppets or their names but I'll describe it. A large, hairy fat monster had roared out loud to summon some stepping stones to cross a yucky, bubbly marsh. And when the the large monster stepped onto the stepping stones to cross the marsh, you heard a farting noise. And then when some muppet riding a dog crossed, the farting sounds got faster. I was cracking up, ready to burst as my father told me "look at that, he farted all the way across the marsh." To this day I still laugh just as hard at that, maybe even more. But that is one solid funny memory of a muppet movie I'll never forget.

cabbageheat

Reaction score
same here

I had the exact same reaction when I saw the film in theaters. That is the funniest part, and was really unexpected. To this day it still makes me laugh, and I'm sure my kids will laugh at it just as hard when they watch it for the first time.

dinoboy

Reaction score
that was actually the Bog of eternal stench, you get one drop onto you and you stink for life! Udow had yelled to summon a giant boulder to help the girl, whom was holding and hanging from a rope from the collapsed bridge. And Udow had also summoned the rocks to appear from the bog to get across. Some knight based creature had rode his trusty dog across the rocks, and that's when the funny sound really came.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Sir Didymus is the knight and Ambrosius is his steed.:smile:
I LOVE Labyrinth- and yes, that's one of the funniest scenes in the movie.