Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I know this is a very large request, but does anyone have Fraggle Rock season 1 in great quality and would be willing to send it to me as AVIs?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I know this is a very large request, but does anyone have Fraggle Rock season 1 in great quality and would be willing to send it to me as AVIs?
I could send it to you by sets of episodes. My dropbox can't fit the whole series at once. Send me a conversation if you're interested.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I don't currently have the money to buy this on iTunes, Amazon, or VHS, so I'll ask here; does anyone have "Fraggle Songs"? A VHS rip is fine, as long as it's not bad quality. Amazon or iTunes copies are best, but I don't mind VHS. Doozer Music would be great to have too, but if no one has it, it's not necessary. And if anyone needs to know, Doozer Music is on VHS and Amazon. Thank you!

I have all Fraggle Rock episodes and special features for trade, as well as a few other Muppet things.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Thank you so much! These are fantastic quality, and in my top 2 video formats! BTW, what program was used to rip Fraggle Songs?