Muppet Replicas

Iokitek

Reaction score
the Ovale Pattern can also be used to make Ernie, Oscar and Zoe. And Telly could also be made with the Punto Pattern :smile: And there are probably lots more you can make with them.

pepestarr

Reaction score
Thank you for your advise. I think I might have ago at one of the Muppets with Project Puppet but I'm not sure who yet. But expect updates here before Easter!

MIKEB97

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, when photocopying the Punto pattern, the Rotondo pattern, and the Ovale pattern, what sizes should they be?

MGov

Reaction score
The Rotundo pattern would work for Rowlf. And the Rotundo Fleece pattern could be used with brown fur.

Reaction score
I'm trying to build a decent Cookie Monster replica based off of projectpuppet's Borsa pattern. It's completely finished based from that pattern and using "Faux Fur Luxury Shag Cobalt" that I purchased from Fabric.com. I'm just waiting on some .55 mm ping pong balls to arrive. I couldn't figure out how to post a picture of it, but the pattern's head is much taller vertically rather than the actual Cookie Monster's sideways oval head shape.
If anybody else that has tried to replicate Cookie Monster from the Borsa pattern has experienced this dilemma in the past, I'd appreciate any tips on working with the head shape to better resemble Cookie Monster's oval head.