Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone have Sesame Street episodes from Sprout? I'm looking for Seasons 32 and 33.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Thanks. :smile: Which one is your favorite album by The Broadway Kids?
I love the Sing America And Sing ad Back On Broadway The Christmas one is good I would have to say Sing America. Hey Mr DJ is OK but I am not into modern Pop music so it kind of threw me off. The movies one and only a few good songs.

SesameFever

Reaction score
What seasons do you have of Sesame Street?
I have alot of episodes from the 70s and 80s first episodes of seasons Camp Echo Rock, Hawaii, New Mexico Purto Rico (First Episode Only), Mr. Hooper's Death, Adults See Snuffy for the first time and other random episodes.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Anyone have The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland in a ISO or VOB files direct from the DVD? I'll only take a PAL ISO or VOB files, due to the PAL DVD release being widescreen. I'd love to convert it to a NTSC DVD for everyone here who wants a NTSC widescreen copy as a fun little project! I already have a widescreen copy, but the framerate probably isn't good enough for a DVD. Thanks!

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Kermiclown is still trading tapes? I haven't seen him around lately....