My Terrible Muppet Drawings

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Sorry for such a long delay, but this time, I have a lot of drawings! They're not as great as the first few, but hey; they're drawings! Anyway, the first one is just Boober again. For some reason I really like drawing Boober.

Next is some Fraggle doodles and a Alvin the Chipmunk doodle. Sorry about the focus on this one, I'll post another copy with better focus later. And I can't draw Mokey at all.

This is a drawing of my favorite 3 Fraggles; Boober, Sidebottom, and Wembley.

This is my favorite one. It's the Fraggle Five. It only has one problem; I can't draw Mokey AT ALL.

This was the first Sidebottom I did, but I couldn't remember how to draw his outfit.

My second Sidebottom, with a somewhat better outfit.

Sketches of Boober, Kermit, Alvin and Dave.

CONSTANTINE!! I'm not good at Kermit or Constantine, but whatever. It still came out pretty good.

And that's it... I think. If I missed any drawings, I'll post them ASAP. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments about all my drawings!

Bridget

Reaction score
I absolutely adore the way that you draw our dear Boober Fraggle. Good job dearest, I look forward to what's next!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Your drawings are really awesome!! :smile: They make me smile! I especially love your Fraggle Five and Sidebottom drawings. Constantine is awesome, too!

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for all your awesome opinions! Who do you think I should draw next?

Bridget

Reaction score
I would like to see a few Sesame Street sketches. :wink:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I've been very sick up until 2 days ago, so I haven't drawn much. I hope to post some awesome pictures soon though!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Good! Can you do Fozzie ( my favorite Muppet Show character) or Ernie ( my favorite Sesame Street character)?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I love Ernie and Fozzie! They used to be my favorites as a kid, along with Bert and Kermit. I'll do them tomorrow. :smile: