Kermit on The Sam Roberts Show: A MUST listen!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You all should just listen to this Steve is just so brilliant I love his quick wit and the fact this interview allows Kermit to be a little more edgy as opposed to the more tone down ones we've seen. You can also hear Steve break character at times as well. This has to be one of my favorites. The video is 40 mins long but Kermit is only on up until the 16:00 mark. And I love the Bein' Green rap. :smile:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'm a HUGE Opie and Anthony fan which Sam is a producer for, and then hosts this after show every day on Sirius XM. I had no idea Kermit was on, as I usually tune out once Sam takes over the studio everyday. But he does have a great sarcastic sense of humor so I'm looking forward to listening to this. Thanks for the post!

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I wish Kermit would do more interviews like this.
I always thought improvised Kermit (and actually any of the characters), especially in non-family friendly appearances was the best over the years. All the appearances he's done on variety shows, etc. back in the 70s, etc. I think that's when he and the peformer (whether it be Jim or Steve) shines the most.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I always thought improvised Kermit (and actually any of the characters), especially in non-family friendly appearances was the best over the years. All the appearances he's done on variety shows, etc. back in the 70s, etc. I think that's when he and the peformer (whether it be Jim or Steve) shines the most.

True.