Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I find it funny how Sesame has really been using a lot of Kermit's older clips on Facebook and Twitter as of late. However Disney can't even get a cameo in the new movie from the Street. I just find that really odd.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I find it funny how Sesame has really been using a lot of Kermit's older clips on Facebook and Twitter as of late. However Disney can't even get a cameo in the new movie from the Street. I just find that really odd.
They just don't wanna spend the money to get those cameos is the thing. That's why they didn't get Elmo for the last film.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Trust me there weren't many people the first and third times I went. The first time I really thought I was gonna cry cause I had such high expectations about the theater being packed like the last film so when it wasn't it sort of took my optimism away thinking it was gonna do well. Like I said when you can count how many people are in the theater that's not really a good sign is it? It's almost like it's been a prediction of the Muppets future, yeah I'm probably exaggerating on that but it just feels like a bad omen.

The second time was better it wasn't packed but there were more seats filled. The third time there was literally including myself only 5 but I felt like I was with a bunch of people from this place because the reactions were the most positive I had seen.

I know people on here are sick of the negative feedback but it's almost like they don't wanna see what's in front of them. I've tried to be optimistic about this and there have been times where I just wanted to ignore the box office numbers but I can't. It might reach budget and maybe not a flop as a Muppet film but most of us aren't exactly throwing confetti and balloons here are we?
I do see what you mean. It kind of depresses me how even after opening weekend, there's a small audience in the theater. Again, 2 weeks after I saw it, my friend took her son to see it, and there were 9 other people besides them in the theater! Seriously, don't you all think a movie like this deserves better? (I know, we've been thinking about this too much, but still.)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Omg that was suppose to say "as hardcore Muppet fans like us." I hate my phone!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Nope! Sesame said we want cha Ching'! And lots of it. And Disney said "NO!" At least that's the gist of the story. :stick_out_tongue: