Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Finishes tonight's episode of the JHC Creature Shop Challenge.

UD: That was a hexcellent challenge idea.
Ed: But what the heck was that badger-thing?
:batty: The vorld may never know.

*Overhears Bridget moving in at Apt 0.
Looks like we've got another cat-lover in the townhouse.
*Fatatita perks up, thinking to introduce herself to another fellow feline.

:insatiable: Me heard something about a party a moment ago.
Sounds like multiple parties. BTW: Did we remember to send something to Angie?
UD: Yes, we got her a deck of those Link Hogthrob cards done by that charming Laura woman at the Tisket-Tasket Gift Shop inside the mall.
Okay, thanks. *One of :batty:'s bats delivers the deck wrapped in bat-print paper at Apt 10's doorstep.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
As the Apt. 10 troop ambles home from the Hensonville Mall, Angie stumbles upon a deck of Link Hogthrob cards laying on her doorstep.

Angie: *analyzes them and smiles madly as she intensely blushes* Aw, how sweet of them. I must thank them!

Link Hogthrob: And don't forget about the lovely Laura who immortalized me. *picks a card from the deck and mirrors his illustrated (or photographed) equivalent's dandy expression*

Betty Lou: Ooh, how nice of Mr. Ed and Laura! Why, I believe I overheard about new neighbors moving in! I wonder if the new family consist of Elizabeth!

Bridget

Reaction score
Elizabeth: (She comes in from the back door with Little Murray Sparkles on a leash with a joyful smile across her face, making her way into the kitchen.) Oh Bridget! You'll never guess how wonderful it is out there! The air feels fresh! The trees are tall! And the grass is mellow! Why it reminds me of home- only ten times better! Isn't that right little Murray Sparkles... (Elizabeth cuddles her dear cat)
Little Murray Sparkles: (Leans against Elizabeth's dress with a smile)

Bridget: (She comes out of the kitchen wearing her "Kiss The Chef" apron) Oh Lizzy, I'm so glad that you're loving the neighborhood so far!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: So, when are you posting it?
Ed: Might do it on Friday, give the peoples something to read over the weekend, to get us ready for that party for Ru on Monday.
:batty: I'll get the bats ready by then.
:insatiable: Will there be cake at this party?
It's Ru... Do you know her not to have a cake or goodies of some kind?
:insatiable: Good point. That remind me.

*Cookie leaves Apt 1 to deliver a baby blanket and a wrapped box of choc chip brownies at Apt 0 for little Natasha.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Happy sigh. Posted my fanfic earlier today, seems like people have been reading though no comments yet. Now to turn my attention back to my other long-term pet project, if only I could decide on the numerical assignment for each spook in my realm of monsters and haunters. :batty:

Bridget

Reaction score
Elizabeth: *She sits down at the new dining table and takes a sip of water from a glass* I can't wait to go back outside and take Little Murray Sparkles out for an evening walk! Oh he just loves walks! Don't you?

Little Murray Sparkles: *Meows and crawls underneath the table to eat up the pieces of cake batter that fell underneath*

Bridget: *Laughs* Well, that's wonderful Lizzy, I hope that you both have a great time! I might even go with you and ride Natasha in her new stroller that I bought for her. And Elizabeth, as much I love Little Murray Sparkles- I'm afraid that he is not allowed in the eating area. Could you maybe keep him in the living room please?

Elizabeth: Oh sure! I'm sorry about that! *She calls Murray from under* Here Murray, here.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: standing over a bowl (mumbling to himself ) Now fur der choklit moose ceke ,we put in 2 eggs ,sum buttur, looking over his shoulder , 2 moose antlurs.....chuckling

practically running in You put in WHAT????

:hungry: :Moose antlurs! Why du yu think they call it choklit moose? I meke ALL my choklit moose this way all these years!

Oh no! You're kidding! :eek:
:hungry:: Uv corse I'm kidding! This ceke is pure choklit und yummer yummer. I didn't put any part uv a moose's bodee in here. I prumiss.Yu know me by now, sillee! Now go get yore free Starbuck's birthday drink and let an expert chef werk, eh?
I would, except I don't see an expert chef .:wink:
:hungry: menacingly holding the bowl of cake mixture over the sink Ya know I don't have tu make yu a ceke!
I'm sorry. Want anything special from Starbucks?
:hungry: : Nah....thanks ennyway.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I'm surprised he didn't just brush the moose's antlers with the chocolate icing, having the beast trapped waist-high in cake batter. :zany:

*:batty: finishes wrapping the present for Kathy for when we go over later today for the party.
*Uncle D finishes cutting another batch of brownies into squares.
After turning around to wash his hands, :insatiable: carefully grabs one to taste-test.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry we couldn't be here last night. *Leaves two wrapped packages at Apt 2's doorstep, presents for Kathy, a container with PB brownies and another that has a silver cat charm. Hope you like and happy birthday to one of my dearest forum friends. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Sorry we couldn't be here last night. *Leaves two wrapped packages at Apt 2's doorstep, presents for Kathy, a container with PB brownies and another that has a silver cat charm. Hope you like and happy birthday to one of my dearest forum friends. :smile:
Thanks! You're very sweet! :smile:
putting the cat charm on my charm necklace and putting the brownies on the counter. Then I think better and write a post-it note:
There are 10 brownies here right now. (4:30PM) They're for after dinner(dinner's at 6.). PAWS OFF UNTIL THEN!! I'll be counting how many brownies are on the plate before dinner!
Guess who?:wink: