My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

rexcrk

Reaction score
So cool that Marvin Suggs is available in the kitchen. And I'm really loving the Gulag stage, it's so big and roomy!

You know what's surprisingly satisfying? When you go to digitize a new Muppet (one the ones that costs diamonds, like Rizzo) and you get it on the first try haha.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
Yea I got Suggs first try and was really happy. However I can't seem to digitalise Janice no matter how hard I try on the rooftop it's a right pain in the butt.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Does anyone with Android devices know if the app game progress is saved to my SIM card? I can't remember if I had to log in when I started this app and now I may need a new phone. I have all the special edition characters, and I don't want to start all over and lose them. Any help on this would be much appreciated!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Been trying to digitize Sweetums on the Ship and I'm just having no luck. I don't know what it is about that stage but I have THE hardest time digitizing specific Muppets there. Seriously, no other stage has given me this much trouble when it comes to digitizing characters haha.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hah, I finally got Sweetums to digitize on the Ship.

I can't wait to see what else is in store for this game!

Slackbot

Reaction score
I got Sweetums right away. However, I've had no luck getting duplicates with my upgraded digitizer. I got four Marvin Suggses, so I know you can get more special edition character, but I find it odd that I'm having such trouble with the ogre. Has anyone else gotten more than one of him?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I finally found Constantine for the first time today, on the ship stage lol. I guess now I know better what to look for... I can't believe it took me as long as it did to see him for the first time, considering I play this game at least once a day >_>

rexcrk

Reaction score
Me too, but at the same time, I'm also happy catching up and trying to get at least one of each Muppet up to level 15 on each stage. Almost done with the Rooftop, then I'll just have to do the Ship and Big House.

Also, how do you get more than one of the "main" Muppets? I saw someone's stage that had a bunch of Pepes, and I remember seeing something upgrading your HARV-E, but never really figured out how to do that lol.