The What Would You Like To Do Someday Thread

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I want to see the world. More realistically though, I'd like to move either to the West Coast (Pacific Northwest, where we neo-hippie folk belong) or to Australia (the latter won't be possible for a very long time, probably).

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I would like to move out of Indiana after I graduate from college, have a decent job, and a car to use when my parents can't use it anymore.

Bridget

Reaction score
From here on out in high school, I'm going to work extra hard so that I can make it out of the real Big House.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
someday I would love to go to Disney World, meet Kermit the Frog, and walk on the set of Sesame Street.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
To start with, I would love to do the same things that dwayne115 would love to do- name ONE person who doesn't want to visit a place or meet people that he/she grew up with! I would do anything to visit Disney World, meet Kermit (along with the rest of the Muppet gang), and walk on the set of Sesame Street! Similar to those wishes, I would also love to meet all the Muppeteers and human cast of Sesame Street that are still around! I also would love to meet the cast of The Big Bang Theory, the cast of How I Met Your Mother (even if the show is cancelled), and many other celebrities- there are so many that I want to meet that I don't think I should get into too much detail about it right now. But, I will say that I would love to get an autograph from everyone I just mentioned.

I also would love to visit New York City- THAT would be a real dream come true! Plus, as long as I keep playing the tuba, I would love to have one of my own as opposed to borrowing one from school.

All in all, there may be more, but these are a few wishes that really stick out.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Someday I'll find it the Rainbow Connection...anyways I also hope to meet Kermit/Steve. I want to take my daughter to Disney World when she's 5. And hopefully in a few years have another baby. :smile:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I've made it my personal life goal to bring Steve Whitmire, Bill Baretta and comedian Adam Hills together for one amazing night of comedy. It's pretty ambitious, but I know that it's possible. Even better, it'll even be set in Aus. There has never been a proper Muppet event over here and it really is about time.

I also would love to visit Canada, write a best- seller, meet JK Rowling, own a Mustang, get fit and healthy, fall in love, get married and adopt two little kids who'll need all the love I could give them.

I want to see the world. More realistically though, I'd like to move either to the West Coast (Pacific Northwest, where we neo-hippie folk belong) or to Australia (the latter won't be possible for a very long time, probably).
Well, if you ever do finally make it to Aus, I'll be more than happy to show you around :smile: From one Muppet fan to another, we should help each other out.