LOVE this interview with Kermit, Piggy, and Constantine!!!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Sadly I have a feeling we might not see them for a long time...considering how MMW has faired. :frown:

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
I'm trying to understand what to do with my life if the Muppets disappeared for a while! I really loved the new movie and I was with big hopes to The Muppet Show come back.
I will cross fingers and wait.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I'm trying to understand what to do with my life if the Muppets disappeared for a while! I really loved the new movie and I was with big hopes to The Muppet Show come back.
I will cross fingers and wait.
Me too. I thought that MMW would do awesome in the box office just like the last movie (or in Kermit's case: the last file). Apparently not. :frown:

sofiasaldanha

Reaction score
I don't know why the box office went so badly.
What is wrong with the kids of these days, the muppets movies are one of the few movies to the adults connect with their children, it must be a wonderful experience, I now it is because it happened with me and my dad.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I don't know why the box office went so badly.
What is wrong with the kids of these days, the muppets movies are one of the few movies to the adults connect with their children, it must be a wonderful experience, I now it is because it happened with me and my dad.
It's all because of the other movies like Divergent that are so popular. Just wait until MMW gets an Academy Award like the last movie!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
So apparently MMW is getting ready to open in Germany on May 1st so some new stuff is starting to pop up!