Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ok thanks i already messaged Phillip and asked him if he could delete my post! I just dont want to risk getting in trouble. Especially when they are not my videos! Piracy is wrong in everyway just saw them and posted it! I want to apologize to everyone who reads this thread! I AM SO SORRY MUPPET CENTRAL/MUPPET FANS! Please forgive me!

It's quite alright I knew they where not your videos, and that's one of the main reasons why I did not report it to MC mods. The second reason is I don't want you or anyone else to get in trouble that is why I pointed out that they where wrong. You yourself would not get into trouble. the people who made and uploaded the videos would however. Your fine!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wasn't gonna report you either just pointing out its important to only post stuff if it's from like Disney's YouTube channel or website. I know you didn't do it on purpose! It's all good.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
It's quite alright I knew they where not your videos, and that's one of the main reasons why I did not report it to MC mods. The second reason is I don't want you or anyone else to get in trouble that is why I pointed out that they where wrong. You yourself would not get into trouble. the people who made and uploaded the videos would however. Your fine!

Ok thank you so much my friend!!! You do not know how much you made my day! Anyway getting the topic back on MMW!

Im Number One has some pretty amazing puppetry. Matt Vogel and Louise Gold assisting Matt Vogel and Constantine and all the other puppeteers that made this number possible! Thank you it will go down as an amazing puppetry musical number!

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Im Number One has some pretty amazing puppetry. Matt Vogel and Louise Gold assisting Matt Vogel and Constantine and all the other puppeteers that made this number possible! Thank you it will go down as an amazing puppetry musical number!

Indeed.

It's just too bad that some yahoos out there are still thinking it's CGI. :rolleyes:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Indeed.

It's just too bad that some yahoos out there are still thinking it's CGI. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind, not everyone in the world reads these forums and the like. The average movie goer doesn't understand the puppetry like you and I. That hardly makes them a "yahoo". It only does so when they make it a legitimate complaint without fact checking first.