Happy Earth Day!

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Today is April 22nd and today is Earth Day.

In celebration of Earth Day, I would like to show you all the Earth Day Special from 1990. (Yes, this has Muppets in it. Skip to about 33:30 in the video to see the Muppets on there.)

Happy Earth Day everyone and enjoy!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I vaguely remember this. 1990 was special because they actually moved Earth Day up to the 21st (my birthday!). That was the only time they ever did that, so it was really special to share my birthday with the planet.

And Earth Day always reminds me of Sesame Street's "We Are All Earthlings". Jim got quite vocal about the environment and the planet in the last few years of his life, and to me this was one great moment to remember him by.

Bridget

Reaction score
All I have to say, is, we are ALL Earthlings. :smile:

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I vaguely remember this. 1990 was special because they actually moved Earth Day up to the 21st (my birthday!). That was the only time they ever did that, so it was really special to share my birthday with the planet.

And Earth Day always reminds me of Sesame Street's "We Are All Earthlings". Jim got quite vocal about the environment and the planet in the last few years of his life, and to me this was one great moment to remember him by.
Lucky you! (Happy birthday 2 days ago by the way! :smile:)