MC - The Revival

dwayne1115

Reaction score
*BUMP*

Dwayne: "Ouch!" As he rubs the back of his head

Dwayne tears off the closed tape off of the thread door and opens it to a dark and quite hall.

Dwayne: "Well this looks like the right place. "

Dwayne walks in and falls through a giant hole through the floor.

Dwayne: WOOOOOOAHAHAHAH! (loud thud)

Dwayne gets up and brushes the dust off of himself looking around he sees that this is where all the monsters and things stayed during the Revival of Muppet Central. He also sees a breaker box. As he walks towards the box he notices that Animal's chain has been snapped into several pieces He reaches the breaker box and to his surprise there is only one switch and a note. The note reads:

"To whomever is reading this note, if your reading this note it must mean that the party has died and people have gone away. Fear not for this switch is a switch to start a revival of this thread, the forums and your soul......Well maybe not your soul. Flip this Switch and watch out for the muffens' monsters, pies, and any other silliness the silly creatures can come up with! It's time to light the lights, and Dance your cares away!

All the best the MC Revival committee"

Dwayne Flips the switch and from up the nearby stairs he can hear The Muppet Show theem song playing loudly!

Dwayne: "Let the Revival continue!"

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yep and so I just kind of Bumped into it and ya I and others would like a little revival to happen so Cheers!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Cool, the Chef and I got refreshments.

:hungry: Dur vin dush reefrshmunce!

BTW, I love your avvie. Love Dave.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Dwayne: Thanks I got it from somewhere but can't quite remember where it was!
*runs up the stairs and starts dancing like 80's robot*

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
*pokes head through the thread door, making sure there's no icy patch this time around. Doubles checks the note from Dwayne then carefully enters*

Er, hello? I was told there'd be a party in her-RAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHH!

*falls through the giant hole from earlier*

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Colette "Colly": *pokes to an empty thread* Um, hello! I was asked to come to the revival thread and there should be a part-IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*fall through a big hole made by Dwayne way earlier.*