Philly Convention questions

Ryan

Reaction score
Ken-
Just a few questions about the Philly convention.
1. Do you know the price of the Dr. Teeth Exclusive?
2. Will you be there?
3. Will the figs be sold by theirself, or will they only be sold by case? I really hope they are being sold seperate. I'm Broke, and can't afford to get a 90.00 case! :stick_out_tongue:
4. Will the Lunch Boxes be avaible for sale (by ticket buyers)

Just a few questions to ponder before I go on Friday. ("Anticipaton...") :wink:

kane31666

Reaction score
price

ken answered the same question for me, a few days ago in the ask ken thread, and he said they'd be about 15 bucks for the Dr. Teeth.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Ken-
Just a few questions about the Philly convention.
1. Do you know the price of the Dr. Teeth Exclusive?
2. Will you be there?
3. Will the figs be sold by theirself, or will they only be sold by case? I really hope they are being sold seperate. I'm Broke, and can't afford to get a 90.00 case!
4. Will the Lunch Boxes be avaible for sale (by ticket buyers)

1. 15 bucks.
2. Yes.
3. Sold as a set of four, with a few Kermit's and Piggy's also.
4. There are about 30 mini-lunchboxes of the 25th anniversary style that will be sold at the show. They are left over from our give-away pack. We are going to sell them at the show.

Looking forward to meeting you!

Ken

Emmy1500

Reaction score
Hi ken,

I just had a question about how many of the teeth figures you can buy?

I'm not going myself personally but I think I've found someone on the Mcfarlane messageboard that is going and he said if he goes he would pick me up a couple.

I'd love to go myself but I'm in canada and it would be a long haul to philly, it would have been nice to meet you.

Another question.

Do you know if Mcfarlane toys will have a booth there? I know if they are setting up a booth this guy would go for sure.

It is nice about how you take into consideration our comments on the muppet figures. Mcfarlane staff do the same thing on their website and it is nice to know that the company actually wants to hear the fans input.

Now I just wish hasbro canada would do this, The way they distribute star wars toys in canada is awfull. We don't have nearly the variety of AOTC merchandise in stores up here compared to what is available in the states.

If he goes I will get him to tell you I said hello.

TTYL

Cory Emerson

Emmy1500

Reaction score
Thanks ken.

I thought I had read that somewhere on here but wasn't sure.

Now I just have to hope he goes on saturday, hopefully they don't sell out on friday.

TTYL

Cory