Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Before you review something, take a look back at it's previous movies. They obviously aren't familiar with the style of Muppet humor (I'm referring to some critics bashing the Sequel Song) and barely know anything about the Muppets. Critics are dumb.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
After watching that portion of the video, I was incredibly speechless myself! For him to say that "Muppets Most Wanted" didn't have the heart that "The Muppets" had really ticked me off! I mean, I have equal respect for both films; they each represented these characters the right way. "The Muppets" brought them back together, and "Muppets Most Wanted" showed them doing what they were meant to do along which was entertaining fans all over the world, or just Europe in the case of this film. So, let's face it: this guy just doesn't know what he's talking about!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I didn't like what he said about Ricky Gervais but i can't see that with all the promotining behind it all. He really seemed (to me) that he enjoyed it all of it. That guy who said that he thought Ricky didn't seem to want to be there....he was getting that from watching the movie. That was Ricky's character not Ricky himself. Every talk show or video i have seen he's talked about that he watched the show when it ran over in England on Sundays. His whole family would watch it together. But i could really careless what that guy has to say.

I know no one wants to compare it to GMC but in away it kinda is. Not the storyline but just there being a robber who wants to rob something. That's how i see it.