Happy Birthday Slackbot!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... You mean to tell me there's not been a thread for Slackbot already? Well, we can fix that.
*Gets roomies to help decorate the place and soon we've got it looking fit for a decent party.
:insatiable: Me hope you like the PB brownies, we had to mush them a little together for it to look like a cakelet.
:batty: How many candles do ve need? Ah, I'll just put 1, 1 candle and let her celebrate it as she wishes.
UD: Happy birthday to boo, miss Kim. Thank you for your delightful fics and establishing Janken as a member of the troop.
Happy birthday Kim, hope you have a good one.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Oh happy birthday, Kim M.

I love your fanfics so keep on writing them. I will leave maybe a radish or a chocalate muffin. Enjoy your birthday, Slackbot!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Awww, thanks! Actually, my birthday is tomorrow; I got some birthday nummies today from coworkers because half the office is out on Fridays.

I love peanut butter and chocolate! Bring it the heck on! As for my age, I'm 2E.

I'm glad you like my fics! Keep yer eyes open; I just may post something very soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you like. *Aside: My mom's the one who made them brownies this week so I wouldn't take her choc chip cheesecake squares which we kind of share anyway, but the shmutz left in the baking dish when I was transfering them to a tupperware container, that's pretty good too.

Always ready for more of the fics I follow, just post it and I'll show up, eventually.
*:concern: toots horn to celebrate Kim's birthday.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Thanks! When I checked my E-mail this morning I saw a note from my father, who is a symphonic musician, with an iPod movie attached. When I opened it up it was him playing Happy Birthday on a saxophone while wearing Groucho nose glasses. If you wondered where my odd sense of humor comes from, well, now you know.

theSHE124

Reaction score
That's a funny comment, Slackbot! :smile: Happy B-day, grrrl!!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Cheers, my fellow Taurus.

We had a cake at work today for all April birthdays. So in honor of you, me, Katzi 428, (great week to be born!) and anyone else out there I made a wish and blew out a candle for you.

Hope you like yellow cake with lemon filling.