Upcoming Muppet TV Appearances

Erine81981

Reaction score
Wait. Didn't they audition to host about a month ago?
Not that i know of. The ad just showed two (which i would believe are singers) are talking to Kermit, Piggy, Walter, Animal & Gonzo with Camilla. That's all i know of what i saw. I'm hoping it will air again i can record it for my own collection.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Meaning the ad not the show. It hasn't aired yet.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
Not that i know of. The ad just showed two (which i would believe are singers) are talking to Kermit, Piggy, Walter, Animal & Gonzo with Camilla. That's all i know of what i saw. I'm hoping it will air again i can record it for my own collection.
Meaning the ad not the show. It hasn't aired yet.
I know it hasn't aired yet, but the question is: is it official? I am asking this because I'm currently watching Disney Channel at the moment and I saw some promos for the Radio Disney Music Awards for Sunday night, but I didn't see any Muppets on any of them.

So, is it official? Are the Muppets hosting the Radio Disney Music Awards on Sunday night?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't think their hosting...there's nothing on Radio Disney's website at all. Unless their just gonna make a special appearance.

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score
I never saw any Muppets on when I watched Disney Channel last night.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The only thing I've seen related to it like you said was the auditions they did last month.