Another new Old Enough To Know Better Puppets puppet

ashkent

Reaction score
So, while waiting on some materials making their way across the Atlantic for a custom order I thought i might as well put together something from the spare head and body parts I had from a recent spurt of prep work.

I guess he's a bit of a grouchy monster. He actually had three different possible eyes - the rejected ones had blue eyelids or no eyes at all and just black bushy eyebrows - but i think the ones he ended up with ended up working out well.

He will be working his way onto eBay probably tomorrow so i will post the link in the Puppets for Sale area once he's up.

See what you think of him.

Kadenza

Reaction score
Hey! I've met this little guy in the flesh (well not flesh, fur!).

The actors playing the Bad Idea Bears in the Avenue Q production I was in got to use him during rehearsals to hone their skills at using two arm rods. Our director brought him in.

He's gorgeous.

ashkent

Reaction score
It's good to find things like that out. I've made two of this puppet - the one here and another one as an order - so not sure which one it was that you saw but it's always good to hear he's putting himself out there lol.

Who was the director?

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
So, while waiting on some materials making their way across the Atlantic for a custom order I thought i might as well put together something from the spare head and body parts I had from a recent spurt of prep work.

I guess he's a bit of a grouchy monster. He actually had three different possible eyes - the rejected ones had blue eyelids or no eyes at all and just black bushy eyebrows - but i think the ones he ended up with ended up working out well.

He will be working his way onto eBay probably tomorrow so i will post the link in the Puppets for Sale area once he's up.

See what you think of him.

Nice puppet! :smile:

Kadenza

Reaction score
It's good to find things like that out. I've made two of this puppet - the one here and another one as an order - so not sure which one it was that you saw but it's always good to hear he's putting himself out there lol.

Who was the director?
The director was Georgina Clifton. I'm pretty sure she bought him from eBay.

He's so expressive - the flexibility in the head & neck are fantastic, so that the very tiniest movements expressed so much emotion. I'm really very fond of him!

ashkent

Reaction score
The director was Georgina Clifton. I'm pretty sure she bought him from eBay.

He's so expressive - the flexibility in the head & neck are fantastic, so that the very tiniest movements expressed so much emotion. I'm really very fond of him!
Well this one went on ebay to someone in Surrey but that wasn't the person who bought it. I suppose it could have been bought for them, or similar. The thing was he was relatively simple compared to some of the other puppets I've done, yet like you say he could create a lot of expressions so simply. Glad he's getting some attention :smile: