Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I saw this on opening weekend and haven't gotten a chance to share my thoughts on the real film until now-too much stuff got in the way.
I really liked this film. The prison Kermit accidentally got sent to was nice, because they allowed people to show their talents. I also loved the musical numbers. I don't know if anyone noticed this, but did you know that before this movie's Mrs. Piggy as the Little Mermaid visual got in, Robot Chicken did a segment where she (as a child) wanted to be Ariel? I also found the evil babies adorable-I wish they made plush dolls of them, and I cried at "Something So Right", but not as hard as a did towards the end of the Mumfie movie. I would love to get this when it comes out on DVD.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Note to self: One of the underlying themes of MMW was that the Muppets didn't have time to practice their acts.

How, then, did they all have time to learn "The Muppet Show Theme Song" in Spanish? Just wondering.

Also, is it amusing to anyone else that, during "The Interrogation Song," Sam the eagle says, "Can someone please get this chicken out of here?" This is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle a muppet....

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't forget, they also had to learn the Muppet Show theme in German, with added barbs from :boo: and :sleep: in English.

Something I liked was that each international show had a different specific act.

And hey Aunt Ru... :big_grin: Your accusations are far out ma'am!
But yes, :attitude: has forgotten he once led the chickens in their morning exercises at the MBH.

*Pops back out of thread which has run as rampantly away as :concern: chased by those bulls running all around inside the theater in Spain. :zany: