Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Anyone have an instrumental of Rainbow Connection from the 2011 movie? I thought there were copies going around online for sale, but they seem to be gone now. I KNOW a Pictures In My Head official instrumental was for sale, but not sure about Rainbow Connection. I'll also take a copy ripped from the surround sound mix of The Muppet Movie (1979), since I'm pretty sure one of the tracks in the surround sound mix is purely instrumental. Thank you!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Anyone have an instrumental of Rainbow Connection from the 2011 movie? I thought there were copies going around online for sale, but they seem to be gone now. I KNOW a Pictures In My Head official instrumental was for sale, but not sure about Rainbow Connection. I'll also take a copy ripped from the surround sound mix of The Muppet Movie (1979), since I'm pretty sure one of the tracks in the surround sound mix is purely instrumental. Thank you!

I can send you Pictures in My Head instrumental, I know I have that one for sure. Just PM me with the email I should send it to.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Also, not Muppet related, but does anyone have the "A Charlie Brown Christmas" soundtrack from 2012? I only know it was released in 2012 on CD. It's my favorite Christmas special, and would love to have the classic soundtrack for iTunes. Thank you!

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I'm working on all the full songs from the show direct from episodes, if that's what you're looking for. :coy:
Yeah! That's great! Assuming that you don't have it, does anyone have Fraggle Rockin?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeah! That's great! Assuming that you don't have it, does anyone have Fraggle Rockin?
Yes, I have the Fraggle Rock music on the album Fraggle Rockin', but it is on the hard drive on my laptop at home.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I have the instrumental version of Life's A Happy Song, but haven't been able to get the others.

The nearest I have to what you want is the instrumental of Rainbow Connection from Muppet Vision 3D.

Let me know if you want either of them.

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Hi :smile:

I'm looking for the songs from "Kermit, Prince of Denmark", which I've been told were leaked in 2008.

I'm also looking for any instrumental version of songs from "The Muppets" (2011), apart from “Life's A Happy Song”, which I already have.

I can send you Pictures in My Head instrumental, I know I have that one for sure. Just PM me with the email I should send it to.

Could you send me this too?
I'll also take a copy ripped from the surround sound mix of The Muppet Movie (1979), since I'm pretty sure one of the tracks in the surround sound mix is purely instrumental.
Has anyone ever made a rip of this?
If so, I'd like it.
If not, I'll have to soon!