What is your all time favorite Muppet movie?

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
There have been so many great muppet movies. They have captivated the lives of many. My favorite has to be muppets take manhattan or the muppets. What is yours?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Hmm, it's strange that I've never seen a thread for this, because it's a question muppet fans ask each other a lot, so thanks for making the thread. My all time favorite is The Great Muppet Caper (1981), because of all the awesome songs, fourth wall jokes, all the action and it's satire, one of the best climaxes in the universe, and so much more, it really has it all.
Comedy
Action
Suspense
Romance
ECT. ECT.

It truly is perfect, my only complain is the 4-minute Piggy's Fantasy scene, that's it!

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
Hmm, it's strange that I've never seen a thread for this, because it's a question muppet fans ask each other a lot, so thanks for making the thread. My all time favorite is The Great Muppet Caper (1981), because of all the awesome songs, fourth wall jokes, all the action and it's satire, one of the best climaxes in the universe, and so much more, it really has it all.
Comedy
Action
Suspense
Romance
ECT. ECT.

It truly is perfect, my only complain is the 4-minute Piggy's Fantasy scene, that's it!
Great movie for sure! I love it. Great cameos too. Charles grodin did a great job. Bike scene is fascinating. Took so much work for the performers

muppetlover123

Reaction score
My favorite has to either be The Muppet Movie or Muppets Most Wanted.

Shortflint

Reaction score
I haven't seen Muppets Most Wanted yet and it's been awhile since I've seen some of the others in completion. But, my favorite for the time being is The Great Muppet Caper. I had so much fun watching it. :smile: I loved all the characters, especially the villain. The Piggy Fantasy truthfully may have been a little too long but, I was just so fascinated by the mechanics of it all, just like the bicycling scene.

The Muppet Movie would be second since it has the greatest soundtrack in my opinion. And The Muppets would probably be third because it reignited my interest in the Muppets.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
For me, it's a two-way tie between "The Great Muppet Caper" and "Muppets Most Wanted"!!

Happy Haunt

Reaction score
Out of the original three - The Muppet Movie. Out of the newer movies, Muppets Most Wanted at the moment... but I have only watched it once. I also like Muppets Christmas Carol a lot, but it was the first Muppet film I owned on VHS anyhow.

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
Out of the original three - The Muppet Movie. Out of the newer movies, Muppets Most Wanted at the moment... but I have only watched it once. I also like Muppets Christmas Carol a lot, but it was the first Muppet film I owned on VHS anyhow.
Good picks

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Muppets Most Wanted
The Great Muppet Caper
The Muppet Christmas Carol
The Muppet Movie

That is about as picky and choosey as I can get with the Muppet movies so far.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Definitely Muppet Treasure Island.