New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Whats funny about that is that a lot of times I'm here in the middle of the night!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
No offense, Dwayne, doesn't that sound kind of mean? I mean, I came here to make friends on this page as well, and I don't wanna treat them like dirt.
It's like how when Walter told Fozzie that Dominic had been bribing journalists to give them good reviews, and he was like "Why didn't we think of that... I mean."

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh, there's no fire in the fireplace
There's no carpet on the floor
Don't try to order dinner
There's no kitchen anymore
But if the road's been kinda bumpy
And you need to rest a spell
Well, welcome home to Happiness Hotel
Okay the lobby's looking shabby and it's got the wrong address!
And the whole dern thing has been condemned by 'Merican express!
Still the management is cheerful though the whole joints gone to ----
Well welcome home, to the Happiness Hotel!

snichols1973

Reaction score
Here at MC, I get to be an "entirely different person", in a manner of speaking. It gives me a chance to open up, and be the life of the party when the time is right.

BTW, as of right now, I've just become an "ex-brony", so that means it's time to enjoy the better things in life.

I'm 40 years young, with a bit of autism or Asperger's, yet I find MC a nice place where I can come in, relax, and have a good time! :smile:

Eyeball

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im Eyeball ive been a fan of the muppets for years (even though they didnt have the greatest of times whilst i was growing up) but only recently found out about this forum. Anyway cant wait to get involved more in the MC community.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone, im Eyeball ive been a fan of the muppets for years (even though they didnt have the greatest of times whilst i was growing up) but only recently found out about this forum. Anyway cant wait to get involved more in the MC community.
I can't wait for you to get involved as well. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum! I hope you have a very fun time here! :smile: