The Accident!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 5

The nurse came in on Miss Piggy's room with the minister. " I heard that someone is getting married here?" The minister said with a smile. "Yes your'e right" Kermit said.
"Kermie, are the other muppets here? They have to watch this." piggy said. "Yes they are, but I don't know where they are now." Kermit said. "They are ine the waiting room I can go and get them, but they can't all be here, it will stress Miss Piggy" the nurse said. "How about they can stay outside the door and look in?" Kermit said. "Yes they can do that" the nurse said and walked away.

The muppets was still in the waiting room and waited and then they heard a voice. "Excuse me" a voice said. They turned around and it was the nurse. "Wow you look beatiful h'okay" pepe said. "Uhm, thanks. Kermit and Miss Piggy are getting married now and if you want to you can go and watch it, but you can't enter the room you can stay outside and look in." the muppets looked at her and then Fozzie said: " They getting married now? And how's Miss Piggy?"
"Yes they are. She's weak, but come now." the nurse said. The muppets followed the nurse to where Kermit and Miss piggy was. "Hi ho guys" Kermit said. " Miss Piggy how are you doing?" Gonzo asked. "Not good as you can see" Piggy said.
"Shall we start the wedding now?" the minister said. "Yes please and hurry" Kermit said as he so that Piggy was getting weaker.
"We are gathering her today to see this frog and this pig getting married. And therefore I ask you Kermit the frog. Do you take Miss Piggy to be your wife? Kermit looked at Miss Piggy and smiled: "Yes I do" Piggy smiled at him. "And do you Miss Piggy take Kermit the frog to be your husband?" "Y-yes I-i do" she answered stammered. She was getting weaker and pale. "And now I can declare you as husband and wife you may kiss the bride." the minister said. And they kissed. The muppets and the nurse clapped and congratulated them.

The muppets walked back to the waiting room.
"Piggy your'e getting weaker and your'e getting more pale" Kermit said worried.
"I-I know. I-i l-love you kermie" she said with a smile. Was she gonna die now? "Piggy, I love you too, but I won't let you die. Your'e everything to me" Kermit said.
Suddenly the heart monitor startet to beep " beeeep beeep beeep beeeep" "OH NO. HELP, HELP." Kermit yelled. Two nurses came and one of them took the shocker "Kermit you have to back away" the other nurse said and took his wheelchair. "CLEAR" the nurse said. But no response. And she tried again "CLEAR" but still no response. She tried again "CLEAR" still no response. "Time of death 8.30 Am. I'm so sorry Kermit, but there's was nothing we could do. We give a litle time with her." the nurse said and they walked out of the room.
Kermit just sat there and stared at Piggy and holding her hand. "No, not you Piggy. Please come back to me please. I love you so much" Kermit said and cried. He couldn't belive she was gone forever now and she was never coming back.

End of chapter 5

fictionalnice

Reaction score
Awwww!!! How sweet yet tragic! Loved it! Oh and I just saw Muppets most wanted and I LOVED IT! What a great movie! If you haven't seen it go see it!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Awwww!!! How sweet yet tragic! Loved it! Oh and I just saw Muppets most wanted and I LOVED IT! What a great movie! If you haven't seen it go see it!

The movie doesn't air here in Norway :frown:
But i have watched it on the internet with bad quality and I loved the movie too :smile:

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 6

"Here's a Muppet new flash" the news man said "As i can tell you our star of the muppet show Miss Piggy is dead. She died from her wounds. But before she died Kermit and MIss PIggy got married. Rest in peace Miss Piggy, you will be missed" The new's man said.

Kermit was in his bed on the hospital room, three hours ago Miss Piggy died from him. He wanted to be alone. "Kermit" It was Fozzie and Walter. Kermit looked at them "No leave me alone" "No, Kermit you need us now" Walter said and cried. "Kermit we're all sorry for that Miss Piggy died, but you have to talk to us" Fozzie said "I want to know what happened to that person who drove on us" Kermit said angrily "That person is gonna pay for what he/she did" "He died" they turned around and it was a nurse "He was drunk driving" the nurse said. "Oh well he deserved that" Kermit said. "Take it easy now Kermit" Fozzie said. "Kermit the doctor say that you are free to go from the hospital later today" the nurse said. "Oh what's the point of going home it would just be a empty house without Piggy" he sniffled. "Kermit you need someone to be with you. You can't be alone in the condition you are in" the nurse said. "Fozzie and I can be with him" Walter said.

Meanwhile with the other muppets in the waiting room.
"I still can't belive that Miss Piggy is dead" Janice said crying.
"I will never her call me a weiro again" Gonzo said crying "What will happen to the muppets now? It will take a while for Kermit to get over her dead" Scooter said.
"Ugh I hate it when people cries" Rizzo said and walked away.
"Guys I think you should look out the window. There are more paparazzies and news people and there are even fans out there now." Floyd said "Can't we send Animal on them" Gonzo said with a smile. "WHA?" Animal said.

It was the afternoon and Kermit was ready to go home from the hospital. The nurses helped him out the bed and in the wheelchair. "Kermit if you feel som pain in your ribs you have to take a painkiller" the nurse said and gave him the painkillers. "Thanks" Kermit said. Fozzie took the wheelchair and rolled him out while the muppets followed.
"Kermit the parking lot is full paparazzies and news people. Can you handle it?" Scooter said. "Whatever" Kermit said and looked down on the floor.
When they came outside the hospital the paparazzies and the new's people rushed to Kermit and the muppets. "KERMIT, how are you taking this" one of the new people said. "Kermit, what will happen now? How will you go throug this?" another of them said. "KERMIT, to your right" a paparazzie said and took a picture. And Kermit couldn't take anymore and yelled :"CAN'T YOU ALL JUST BE QUIET AND LEAVE ME ALONE?" the muppets hurried to the car and drove off.

At Kermit and Miss Piggy's home. After Kermit came home he went straight up to the bedroom. He was sitting on their bed and looked at Miss Piggy's old dresses. He would never see her wear those dresses again. And then he so a special dress and walked to it. It was the wedding dress she wore in her last movie : Muppets most wanted. And he startet to cry more. "Oh Piggy why did you have to die? I will always love you and I will never let you go" he said to himself. Then he heard someone knocked at the door. "Kermit you okay? You have to eat, you haven't eaten today" it was Fozzie's voice. "N-no just leave me alone please? Kermit said throug the door. "Please Kermit, you need some food. Fozzie said. And then Kermit opned the door and looked at Fozzie. "Fozzie, I miss her so much" kermit said crying. "Oh Kermit we all do that" Fozzie said and gave Kermit a big bear hug.

End of chapter 6

The next chapter will be Miss Piggy's funeral.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 7 part 1

It's been five days after Miss Piggy's dead and today was a big day.
Kermit woke up from his sleep and he didn't sleep well. He keeps having nightmares about Miss Piggy's dead. Kermit got dressed and walked down the stairs and in the kitchen there was Fozzie and Walter sitting at the table. They was still here after the nurse said he needed someone to be with him. "Good morning" kermit said. "Good morning" they both said. "So you ready for today?" Walter asked. "Yeah" Kermit said. "Kermit are you okay?" the bear asked. "No, I keep having nightmares about Piggy's death and the car accident. I been having them since the day i came home." Kermit said. "That's bad" Fozzie said.
And they heard the doorbell "ding dong". Kermit got up from the chair and opened the door. It was his mother, Robin and Constantine. "Kermit, my dear son how are you taking it?" she asked and gave him a hug. "Oh, mom not so good." he answered and hugged her back. "Hi uncle Kermit" said Robin said. "HI lo Kermit frog." Constantine said. "Hey you guys" Kermit said. "I don't think I meet you two"Kermit's mother said to Fozzie and Walter. "Hi i'm Abby". the female frog said and greeting. "Hi i'm Fozzie" he said and greeting."And i'm Walter" he said and greeting. "Uncle Kermit, I miss auntie Piggy so much" Robin said and cried. When Kermit heard him call her 'aunt' he started to cry too."I miss her too Robin" he said and hugged his nephew. "Are we ready to go now?" Constantine asked. "Yes let's go." Kermit said. They got out of the house and walked the car and drove off to the church.

At church the muppets had already arrived. When Kermit and the others arrived they walked in the church and took their seats and had to waited for the others to come.
Kermit had to stay at the entrance to greet people. When he had greeted some people he heard a voice. "Hi Kermit" It was Mickey and Minnie Mouse. "Hi ho so you guys came" Kermit said. "Yes we had to take our time to this." Mickey said. "I'm sorry for your loss, Kermit". Minnie said. "Thanks, Minnie." Kermit said. And Mickey and Minnie walked of to take their seats. And Kermit heard someone yelled "WHERE IS HE, WHERE IS HE?" and he saw a female pig. "YOU'" the female pig pointed a finger to Kermit. "Why didn't you tell me that my daughter died?" she cried. He looked questioningly at her and asked "Wait are you Piggy's mother?" she looked at him and yelled "YES. Haven't she talked about me at all?"
"Not so much" Kermit said. "I thought so" she said and walked away from him and took a seat. The church was full now everybody was her for Miss Piggy's funeral and her funeral was going to be on Live television too. The funeral was going to start and Kermit sat in front with the other muppets.

The minister came out and startet to speak "Thank you for showing up to this sad day" the minister said and looked at the audience. "Kermit is going to speech later, and we going to a special singer who will sing, Frank Oz will say a few words and later Kermit and The muppets will sing. But first Frank Oz everybody.

Frank entered the stage and the audience clapped. "Thank you for letting me come here today" he said. "Miss Piggy and I was really close back in the days. I helped her with her dancing and her lines when we where doing movies, well I can say I was a extra hand for her. But when the years went by I kept my distance from her and the other muppets, and stopped having contact. She was there for me when I feeling down and I was there for her. She cared for everyone. Miss Piggy I will never forget you and you will be missed. You where a wonderful person and I loved working with you. Thank you for everything. Rest in peace " He said with tears in his eyes and walked off to his seat. "Thank you for that wonderful speech, Frank" the minister said "As you may know Miss Piggy died from her wounds when she and Kermit got in a car accident only Kermit survived that. Kermit was around her when she died on the hospital, but before she died they got married." Kermit sat in his seat with tears in his eyes he still couldn't belive that se was gone. "Ooh my dear son it's gonna be okay" kermit's mother whispered to him and layd her arm around his shoulder.
"I think it's time for our singer to came out here to sing" the minister said and walked off.
The singer came out at stage and it's was Celine Dion. She took a microphon and said:
"Thank you for letting me sing her today it means a lot to me" she said and startet to sing.

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart

You're here, there's nothing I fear
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

"Thank you! And Miss Piggy may you rest in peace" She said and walked of with tears in her eyes.

End of part 1

Btw: I'm letting you guys decide which song the muppets will sing in the funeral part 2. Feel free to comment.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Maybe you could do "It will rain." by Bruno Mars. It's just a suggestion, but they might be a better song to do.

Muppetjente

Reaction score
Chapter 7 part 2

When Celine was done with her song the minister came back "And now I think its time for Kermit's speech" he said as he looked at Kermit. "Oh boy" kermit said to himself and walked up. "Well I think it's time for me holding a speech" kermit said.

"it just feel like it was yesterday when i first meet you on The muppet show back in 1976. You was just so beatiful when I first layd my eyes on you. I asked you on a date the day I just meet you, and I loved being with you. But now your'e gone forever" Kermit said with tears in his eyes. "When we where on interviews they asked about our relationships and I was shy to say that we was a couple. You loved to make me jealous when you flirtet with other guys. My wish was to marry you and it came true five days ago, but it only lasted 5 minutes, and it was the best 5 minutes of my life. I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with you and have a family but it never happened" he took a litte break because of his tears. "On the hospital when the doctor said you where dying he told me that you was pregnant, but you lost the baby." the audience gasped, Kermit didn't tell nobody that she was pregnant until now. "And I lost you, and that realy broke my heart. Miss Piggy was acually a loving person, and she cared for The muppets, well she didn't actually show that when the camera's was around us, but when the camera's was off she loved being around them. Piggy you will always have special place in my heart and I will never forget you, my love. Rest in peace."he said and cried more. He walket over the her casked and layd a flower on it. "Thank you, Kermit for the touching speech" the minister said "Now I think it's time for Kermit and the muppets to come up and sing." the minister said.
The muppets came up and placed them.
Kermit startet to sing:

Kermit: If just one person believes in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough, believes in you...
Hard enough, and long enough,
It stands to reason, that someone else will think
"If you can do it, I can do it."

Fozzie: Making it: two whole people, who believe in you
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you.
Hard enough and long enough
There's bound to be some other person who
Believes in making it a threesome,

Gonzo: Making it three.....
People you can say: believe in me.....
And if three whole people,

Scooter: Why not -- four?
And if four whole people,

The muppets : Why not--more, and
more, and
more....
And when all those people,
Believe in you,
Deep enough, and strong enough,
Believe in you...
Hard enough, and long enough

It stands to reason that you yourself will
Start to see what everybody sees in
You...
And maybe even you,
Can believe in you... too!

"Thank you Miss Piggy for everything" Kermit said in tears

The churchbell startet to ring and the cermony was over. They now had lift the casked out so they can bury her. It was Frank, Fozzie, Link and Scooter who had to lift the casked out to her grave. The other followed them.

She was burried now and Kermit was just standing and starred at her grave, and then felt a hand on his shoulder and he turned around to see who it was and it was Miss Piggy's mother. She gave him a hug. "Thank you for that you took care of my daughter all these years" she said with tears in her eyes. "Sure no problem" Kermit said "Well I have to go now. Take care, goodbye." she said and she walked away."Goodbye" kermit said. Kermit didn't want to leave her grave he just wanted to stay with her forever.
"Kermit are you coming" a voice said and he turned around it was Scooter. "Guy's I been thinking and i'm going home to the swamp" Kermit said. "What? You leaving?" Fozzie said."Yes, I need to get out from the big city and to the swamp" kermit answered. "So you are coming home with us?" Abby asked "Yes, mom I am". Kermit said. "How long are you gonna stay there?" Gonzo asked. "I don't know" Kermit answered. They hugged Kermit and sayed goodbye to him. "But I hope you guys goes and visits Piggy's grave every day" kermit said. "Of course we do that" Fozzie said and smiled to Kermit "And watch my house for me to" kermit said. They nooded at him. And then Kermit walked away with his mom, Robin and Constantine.

End of chapter 7

The next chapter will be the last chapter.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
awww...that was the sweetest thing I ever read. Good pick on the song! And Céline Dion, Very good! don't want it to end!

Muppetjente

Reaction score
The final chapter.

Four months later Kermit returns to Los Angeles. After the funeral Kermit went home to the swamp because he needed some time by himself. He decide to visit the muppets before he goes home to his own house. He was at the boarding house and rang the doorbell. It was Gonzo who answered the door and when he saw who it was he smiled "Kermit, your'e back" Gonzo said and gave him a hug. "Yeah I'm back now" Kermit said. "Hey guys, Kermit's back" Gonzo yelled inside to the others. The others came to the door and they was happy to see him. "It's nice to see you all again. I really missed you guys, but I can't stay" Kermit said. "Kermit where are you going now?" Fozzie asked. "I was thinking to go to the cemetery to visit Miss Piggy's grave. I felt it's just wrong to not visit her grave." Kermit said. "That's a good idea Kermit, it's really nice there now. We have visit her grave everyday" Fozzie said. "Thank you guys, it's means a lot to me" Kermit said and walked of and waved at them. "Bye" Kermit said "Bye Kermit" the other said and waved at him.

At the graveyard Kermit found Miss Piggy's grave and it now had a tombstone which read:
Here lays Miss Piggy the Frog.
You are deeply missed.
We will never forget you.
You will always be loved.

Kermit read this and got tears in his eyes. "Oh Piggy i'm sorry I took of after the funeral, but I needed some time by myself. I miss you so much and it still haven't gotten to me that your'e gone" Kermit cryed. "I love you, Piggy." He then layd flowers on her grave it was a lot of flowers there. He stayed at her grave for half an hour, and he decided to go to his car and drive home.

It was late when came home so he decided to go to bed. This time he hoped that he wouldn't have more nightmares about Miss Piggy's dead. He had fallen asleep and he dreamed and in this dream it was a angel that looked like Piggy that spoke to him:
"Kermie, Kermie! You have try to let go so can you move on with your life" The Piggy angel said.
"Remember i'm in your heart. And I always will be with you. And I will be in your dreams now so you never can forget me. I love you" she said and kissed Kermit on his cheek.
Kermit woke up and felt this and took his hand on the cheek where she kissed him. It felt so real. Was her spirit just with him right now? And was it a dream?

The End.

I hope you liked my story