Pre-Order "Muppets Most Wanted" Blu-ray available August 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Can't wait to get it! What do you guys think / hope will be extended?

Personally the main thing I want is all the songs restored to their original length, especially Gonzo's portion of "Interrogation Song". And if there was actual footage shot of Lips, I'd love to see that too.

Funny thing: coincidentally enough, "I'll Get You What You Want" started playing on my iTunes right as I was typing up this post :stick_out_tongue:

Eyeball

Reaction score
im personaly hoping to see more of the acts on the tour, anything else will be a nice bonus.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i just hope annie sue had a line in a deleted scene somewhere! I mean man come on you rebuild her puppet and get the incredible Louise Gold back and you put here in the background as like Rowlf and assisting Constantine during Im Number One!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
i dunno but ill be a little miffed if we get an unwanted mickey mouse short instead of the statler and waldort cut.
If a bonus is not related to the feature itself on a DVD or Blu-Ray then it's just pointless consumerism for the company's other franchises. It's like if Sony made another Blu-Ray for The Muppets Take Manhattan, and added a special feature, and it was a smurfs short.

Status
Not open for further replies.