John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together DVD

frogtownhollow

Reaction score
I know this special is from 79, and there are no PERFECT copies anywhere, but every one I try to order on the net is really "not that great" quality. I have a crystal clear copy I recorded off of the Disney Channel a long time ago, but when I try to convert it to a file to burn for DVD, the color flickers in and out. Does anyone know where I can purchase a really good copy?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
I know this special is from 79, and there are no PERFECT copies anywhere, but every one I try to order on the net is really "not that great" quality. Does anyone know where I can purchase a really good copy?
Sorry, I don't. :frown:
I have a crystal clear copy I recorded off of the Disney Channel a long time ago, but when I try to convert it to a file to burn for DVD, the color flickers in and out.
Is your Disney Channel recording on your computer? If so, I'd be happy to see if the software I have converts it better.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I would SO love for "John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together" to get officially released to DVD by Disney! It's an awesome special- one of my favorite Muppets specials!:smile: