looking for old classic clip from 1983

ryand877

Reaction score
I have spent hours looking for the first scene from episode 1839 in 1983 (Goodbye Mr. Hooper episode) where Forgetful Jones tells Gordon why he is happy. He does the heart beat "ba boom boom". The only links I find go back to an Old Youtube clip that has been deleted. If anyone has a link, I'd appreciate it. Thanks

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sesamestreet.org has the street scenes from that episode, including the Forgetful Jones scene.

ryand877

Reaction score
Sesamestreet.org has the street scenes from that episode, including the Forgetful Jones scene.
Thanks for your reply. I cannot find it anywhere. I type in forgetful jones and that scene is not listed. Thanks

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Whoa- I didn't realize sesamestreet.org has street scenes on there too... I haven't looked at it in forever- I'm going to have to check it out again sometime soon...:smile::wisdom::super:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I hadn't watched it online in over a year, but I did some searches (including "death", "Mr. Hooper", and "I'll Miss You Mr. Hooper") and no results. I guess it's been taken down. I also checked to see if the street scenes where Snuffy is revealed to be real were still online, but they're not.