Your dream voice cast

Hayley B

Reaction score
If it were possible to bring back a few greats from the past, count in Mel Blanc, Paul Winchell, John Fiedler, Dallas McKennon, Thurl Ravenscroft, and Lucille Bliss for starters.
If they are your "dream voice cast", I would say sure.

Xerus

Reaction score
I designed Rebusquest to look like a cartoon from the 70's. I too like to imagine the past greats like Bob Holt, Pat Harrington, Don Messick, Daws Butler, Sherri Alberoni, and a young Bily Mumy voicing in RQ if it was made in the 70's.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
For my cartoon I am working on

Me as Grover Bart.
Grey DeLisle as Kenny Tannehill
Tyler Bunch as Eggplant
Steve Whitmire as Clyde the Teddy Bear
Fran Brill as Britney

Xerus

Reaction score
For my cartoon I am working on

Me as Grover Bart.
Grey DeLisle as Kenny Tannehill
Tyler Bunch as Eggplant
Steve Whitmire as Clyde the Teddy Bear
Fran Brill as Britney
Sounds great. As soon as you make your cartoon, I'll check it out and picture those voices you selected.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I would like to Dream Voice Cast: Little Dracula
A very short lived cartoon that aired on Fox and I wished that continued much longer then it did. (this cartoon is my Invader Zim)

Jeannie Elias or Maryke Hendrikse as Little Dracula
Joe Flaherty or Adam Sandler as Big Dracula
Jess Harnell as Igor
June Foray as Granny
Kath Soucie or Tress Macneille as Mrs. Dracula and Millicent
Kevin Michael Richardson as Garlic Man
Barry Gordon as Maggot
Charlie Adler as Deadwood
Rob Paulsen as Werebunny
An american human girl that ends up living in Transylvania and so badly wants to go back to her country, so she doesn't get bitten. But becomes a little love interest to Little Dracula. (a girl I would like to put in, if I was doing the writing) . For that I would like Tara Strong, Grey DeLisle , or maybe Tress Macneille too.

^ But nower days, that just might look like a Twilight rip-off. Even though I've been brainstorming that one from the start of the cartoon. :embarrassed:

As for choosing Jeannie Elias or Maryke Hendrikse as Little Dracula. Since they did Tut from Tutenstein. I can imagine that they could do a little boy vampire/Dracula voice.

Harleena

Reaction score
OMG, where has this thread been all my life? Okay, here goes:
MILKY WAY AND THE GALAXY GIRLS DREAM CAST!!!!!!!!!
Oh, and before I start, I wanted to say that I chose to take a less typical route than the obvious one (Tara Strong as Everyone!!!!!!!!), so I decided to do fan voice actresses within the MLP community (okay, so my choice for The Sun isn't a Pegasister VA, but you'll see why I picked her). Okay, I'm done now. And now, without further ado:
MILKY WAY AND THE GALAXY GIRLS DREAM CAST!!!!!!!!!
Kira Buckland (Rina-chan) as Milky Way (her voice in PONY.MOV and Brawl Taunts is really good!)
Jenny Nicholson (Sherclop Pones) as Venus (mainly due to her Rarity voice in Friendship is Witchcraft)
Corrine Sudberg (Megami33/Megami36) as Mars (because of her voice of Serena in Sailor Moon Abridged and her Pinkie Pie voice)
BaldDumboRat as Jupiter (plays Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo in basically everything ever)
Sari Mercury as Pluto (okay, she hasn't posted any videos of her voice because she's been really sick lately, but I know her personally, because she's one of my best friends. She's really good at acting.)
Emily Koch (PKEmi) as Mercury (I know she's a bit more well-known than some of the others, but she did Rainbow Dash better than most people I've heard.)
Eileen Montgomery (EileMontyVA) as Uranus (basically due to her Octavia voice in…everything)
Jessica Nowack (Nowacking) as Neptune (if Uranus is Octy, then Neptune has to be Vinyl!)
Anna Brisbin (BrizzyVoices) as Saturn (she did some MLP voices, but this was mostly based on her Princess Tiana voice)
Kris Woodside (KRISRIX!!!!!!!!!) as The Moon (yes, it's rather ironic…but, yeah, she plays basically everyone in Sailor Moon Abridged…look up her voice demo on YouTube, and also the SMA Remix, where she plays "Dana", "Carrie", "Mama Morganite", and Nephlite)
GloZell Green as The Sun (I couldn't find anyone in the fandom good enough to do The Sun so I picked GloZell!)
WubcakeVA as Ceres (based mostly on her Maud Pie voice.)
I LITERALLY HAVE NO ONE FOR CERES.
JennaBun as Andromeda (her voice is so cute!)

I also have nothing for Black Hole, because no one knows their gender yet.

OTHER PEOPLE THAT WOULD HAVE TO BE IN IT!!!!!!!!!
Coconeru (because he's awesome)
Roll002 (because he's Roll002)

WITH MUSIC BY MANDOPONY!!!!!!!!!

Harleena

Reaction score
VERONICA TAYLOR: Reba
Wait, Veronica Taylor, like the voice of Ash Ketchum? I actually met her! It was at a small local con that we have every year, and she took selfies with my sister and I! It was awesome…and I have no idea why I'm telling you this.

Harleena

Reaction score
Another update on MWGG dream voice cast: Maybe Roll002 as Black Hole (if Black Hole is male) or if not Roll002, then Kevin Lund (he voiced Nephlite in the original Sailor Moon dub…I really want Black Hole to sound like Nephlite). Or if Black Hole is female, then IDK.