Warner Home Video now distributing Sesame Workshop DVDs

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I just came across the preview for "Monster Manners". I must say that I am quite grateful that Prairie Dawn is still a part of the show! With her and Cookie Monster being included in new segments, I hope this means more new appearances from her in the near future!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I was just at Target, where I saw not only "Elmo and Friends" and "Cookie Monster and Friends" but also an unannounced "Big Bird and Friends" DVD which only consists of "Follow that Bird".

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I just came across the preview for "Monster Manners". I must say that I am quite grateful that Prairie Dawn is still a part of the show! With her and Cookie Monster being included in new segments, I hope this means more new appearances from her in the near future!
Yay Prairie!!!! We love you, Prairie Dawn!:super:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
According to Muppet Wiki, Learning Rocks will indeed be two full hour-long episodes, and will have a bonus street story, "What's That Noise?"

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
The back cover does have a special features listing (the Carroll Spinney interview and the sing-along feature from the previous release were included); which makes me assume it's just an out and out repackaging of the 2009 DVD.

Anyway, here's the actual front cover:

The fact that this costs $5 at Target tells me that Warner doesn't think the film is worthy of a Blu-ray release =/

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The fact that this costs $5 at Target tells me that Warner doesn't think the film is worthy of a Blu-ray release =/
On one hand, you make a pretty good point, but then again, this DVD IS part of Warner Bros.' "and Friends" market!

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
On one hand, you make a pretty good point, but then again, this DVD IS part of Warner Bros.' "and Friends" market!
It's at least accessible to kids and families looking for a good deal, but I still kinda think the film deserves a better release than this; especially with it's 30th anniversary on the horizon.